Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Man I sure hope TAMU’s notorious “relationship building” skills don’t win out here too. Right Jimbo??

Advertisement
Ha yeah. There’s three ways to make bank…the smart way, the stupid way, and the lucky way.

The smart way is start your own business.

The stupid way (my way) is work your *** off in corporate America, network, and move up the ladder.

The lucky way is win the lottery, or pick richer parents.

Truth.
Well hey, if you need a financial advisor, come see me.

Advertisement
Like all this will do is let other top recruits know that we're serious and we have just as much as the Bamas, and Georgias of college football.

Advertisement
We are in his top 2 AS OF NOW. If a certain suitor comes calling which as of now isn't as likely as it was a month ago we will not get him. Ok enough of the cryptic ****. If Alabama comes calling with a committable we are toast but as of now from what I've been told it's us and Ole Miss.
Is that regardless of NIL?

I wonder how long that will be his mindset. Like if he commits and they come calling 6 months from now, I wonder if he'll still bounce.

To those against paying him and/or worried about the rest of the room, remember that the market dictates price. And unless/until every team in college football tells him NO, he'll eventually get what he's asking for.

Let's say it does have an effect on the locker room and Garcia gets ****ed. He has every right to try to find a NIL willing to pay him what he thinks he's worth. If he can't find the deal he wants locally, he has every right to enter the portal to find one elsewhere.

Sounds harsh, and it sucks because I'm a fan of his and DO NOT want things to play out this way, but that's where the game is now.

Our choice is to either play the game as it is played now, or spend the rest of our lives reliving the last 20 years. Because that's what every season is going to be like if we don't offer competitive NIL deals.

Those of you who think we (or any team for that matter) can somehow sign players who aren't concerned with NIL and remain competitive are in for a rude awakening. I'll tell u exactly what's going to happen if we don't spend. Our roster will end up getting poached by schools that ARE willing to spend. We JUST took an All American freshman from WV. Maryland has lost over 20 players.

You're either hunting or being hunted. We can either spend like the big boys or watch them take players off our roster every year. Take your pick.

Advertisement
Ha yeah. There’s three ways to make bank…the smart way, the stupid way, and the lucky way.

The stupid way (my way) is work your *** off in corporate America, network, and move up the ladder.

Truth.
Who are you and what did you do with Fred?

Advertisement

Truth.
LOL...except that most new businesses fail and even more never make bank, so making bank by starting your own business takes an incredible amount of luck too. As does eventually making bank by climbing the corporate ladder.

Based on the way you talk though, it's obvious you don't make bank and never will, so your views on it are pretty much useless.

Advertisement
Back