Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I got a full blown update a few days ago on every position were recruiting. I have a nugget to add on to this.

The staff feels good about Rashada. But everyone should keep in mind, the staff is pushing for him to publicly commit hard and be the face of the class. So, until its public, its not done. This isn't a scenario like a few players who are wrapped up but holding off for the spring game.
How many players we got wrapped for the spring game?

Advertisement
There is legit interest but this is far from a done deal currently IMO. We pulled out all the stops yesterday including a few former players spending some time with him which was cool to see. A nugget I heard yesterday. Saban visited his high school and asked him to visit Tuscaloosa. That's a big deal to almost any kid and rightfully so. If Arch chooses Texas which is the current expectation we will have an uphill battle IMO. That being said we are willing to do a thing or two (all compliant lol) Bama isn't at this point for him so we will see if that outweighs the Saban effect. I can say firsthand the family really enjoyed themselves yesterday so let's see how the next few weeks unfold.
Bro you are very much more tapped in than me.. I will say this though, Jaden not being a Malu kid(trainer in NorCal who delivered Najee to Bama) is big. That’s the main reason I’m personally not worried about Bama as much.

Advertisement
One thing to watch that I AM JUST WARNING our fans not saying it will happen. Jaden has an older brother Roman who plays at a JC not too far from Pittsburg. He has seen his offers increase because of Jaden. I know in the past they mentioned wanting to play together and honestly if all the BS did not happen at ASU they both would probably be committed there(Not saying bro would've gotten an offer PWO probably). Just saying do not be shocked if a school like Cal gets desperate and tries to have them together. Wilcox knows he needs to land an elite Bay Area kid finally.

Lastly, Jake and his QB coach in SoCal could be helping a lot in this recruitment. Jaden works with Danny a lot so I am sure he has been around Jake before and they have talked about Miami.
First paragraph 👀
84A7605A-2B16-4C47-86B6-2299F33F062B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
First paragraph 👀
What’s your read on the brother decommitting? Do you think it’s because another school offered them as a package deal as a last ditch effort or do you think Miami is making a move here?

There is legit interest but this is far from a done deal currently IMO. We pulled out all the stops yesterday including a few former players spending some time with him which was cool to see. A nugget I heard yesterday. Saban visited his high school and asked him to visit Tuscaloosa. That's a big deal to almost any kid and rightfully so. If Arch chooses Texas which is the current expectation we will have an uphill battle IMO. That being said we are willing to do a thing or two (all compliant lol) Bama isn't at this point for him so we will see if that outweighs the Saban effect. I can say firsthand the family really enjoyed themselves yesterday so let's see how the next few weeks unfold.
Ahhhh. Perfectly legal chess ……. It’s clearer now….

Advertisement
I wonder if we could get his brothers tuition paid through NIL and get him to walk on.
Not saying they were doing it with him but BYU did that with a protein bar company the first year NIL came out, don’t know if they’ve continued it. It’s the reason the dïcks at the NCAA opened an investigation into them and us for the ATT deal which Lambert basically told them to EAD.

Advertisement
If Rashada wants to play with his brother, and we don't want to use a scholarship on him, we could just increase Rashadas NIL deal by the cost of attendance so he can pay for his brother... That'd probably work to get around paying a walkon an NIL deal and the NCAA or whoever demanding that they then count as a scholarship...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back