Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Movie Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s why I’ve been so high on this kid from day 1, he has special arm talent.

I’m always high on high-powered throwers, you can scale back certain aspects of gunslinger types & manufacture an offense to increase completion percentage, but what you cannot teach is raw natural arm talent.

That’s the first thing I check for when watching a HS QB, can he actually get the ball to where it needs to go.

Accuracy, Football IQ, reading through progressions & footwork are is most important for NFL QB’s, but HS to college, give me a Thoroughbred with a cannon for an arm & you can figure out the rest later lol.
Right 🐐

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haselwood, Howell, and Fegans all played for Miami Immortals or its predecessor. It is a national team.

This. They’ve got jahlil Hurley on the team as well as Desmond hicks.

SFE, I believe, is more of a true sofla team although even that one recruits like an AAU team

Advertisement
Oh, you don't have to "believe it or not" with me, amigo. I remember. Booty was the #1 player in the US. Can't miss. Then it was arguably Peyton, who signed with TENN along side another top 5 kid, Brandon Stewart. Payton and Stewart were actually neck and neck in fall camp, and both got a lot of run as true freshman (I think the starter got hurt, can't remember) before Manning finally pulled away and Stewart transferred. That was the year we had one of our best recruiting classes ever on paper, which ended up being one of the worst (Cameron Binion, Damond Neely lol). We got Clement and Covington that year too. Man, if we had a competent older QB that year, I think Covington beats Clement out the best year, and history is a bit different. But Clement was more "game-ready" as a true freshman and the rest is history.

I think that they would have named LSU early to give them the courteous inclusion, but to publicly add them in and prop up Kelly at this juncture, it gives LSU a lot of shine in recruiting circles, which I don't think they would do if they were still really bitter. Imagine doing that with your own son and UF as an example. No lol. My personal take. Time heals all (not true, but most lol) wounds. I think what they did last week with LSU was notable.

Man where did the years go....that was the year I started following recruiting...I feel really old lol.

Advertisement
Back