Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement

2D92D6BD-2AF0-4C90-BE65-41FFE6FEAA82.png

This will be our QB calling it right now.

I think we get 6x 5* recruits this cycle.
QB - Rashada
WR - Brown
DE - Wayne
LB - Bryant

Hicks or Harbor one
Inniss or McClain one
Maybe the IMG 5* OL
Maybe Hill at LB
(Any combination of 2 for 5 of these guys and I’ll be happy. Obviously we’re not gonna get everyone of these guys but give me the top4 and I’ll be happy with 1 or 2 of these guys.)

This will be our QB calling it right now.

I think we get 6x 5* recruits this cycle.
QB - Rashada
WR - Brown
DE - Wayne
LB - Bryant

Hicks or Harbor one
Inniss or McClain one
Maybe the IMG 5* OL
Maybe Hill at LB
(Any combination of 2 for 5 of these guys and I’ll be happy. Obviously we’re not gonna get everyone of these guys but give me the top4 and I’ll be happy with 1 or 2 of these guys.)
I feel good about four or five 5 stars, six would be an insane haul.

Advertisement
I feel good about four or five 5 stars, six would be an insane haul.
Let’s be real here for a second… 3 would be an insane haul. We are in it for a ton of tier 1 players but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. It may very well happen but why do we do this to ourselves? Mario could get us a top 10 class with 3 5 stars and it would somehow miss our expectations.

Let’s be real here for a second… 3 would be an insane haul. We are in it for a ton of tier 1 players but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. It may very well happen but why do we do this to ourselves? Mario could get us a top 10 class with 3 5 stars and it would somehow miss our expectations.
I'm not stressing either way but I can really see us landing Hicks, Jalen, Rashada, and Bryant right now. Mario will have us more than good.

Rell i dont think you read the FULL article.

Also Saban lies alot.

He left because his sh*t wasnt working with adults and the real players were disrespecting him and werent taking him seriously. If he REALLY wanted Brees he couldve had him.
The NFL game isnt/wasnt for Saban liking of full control/worshipping, etc. That being said had he stuck it through he wouldve been a solid NFL coach. But flying and landing in helicopters or top dogging 17 year olds are a lot different than dealing with men that make more than you and tell you to go f yourself (Junior Seau) lol
He also had very real daughter issues here and wanted a smaller town atmosphere for her. They made a good decision in that regard imho fwiw

Advertisement
I had to look up his number 1 target (jersey #1 also) because the kid made some great adjustments with the ball in the air and came down with a couple monster grabs.

Rashid Williams, 4 Star WR. also with a UM offer. Obviously a big year for talent here in Florida but I wouldn't be upset with a package deal. Kid can play.

It could be possible to land 6 - 5*'s, but that is going to take a whole lot of NIL money, much less others. Jose and Manny better get their NIL company going. Ruiz needs some help and it is coming. 6 is a lot so I wouldn't be counting on it.

Advertisement

That’s why I’ve been so high on this kid from day 1, he has special arm talent.

I’m always high on high-powered throwers, you can scale back certain aspects of gunslinger types & manufacture an offense to increase completion percentage, but what you cannot teach is raw natural arm talent.

That’s the first thing I check for when watching a HS QB, can he actually get the ball to where it needs to go.

Accuracy, Football IQ, reading through progressions & footwork are is most important for NFL QB’s, but HS to college, give me a Thoroughbred with a cannon for an arm & you can figure out the rest later lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back