Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Is he visiting soon? Can’t really take him serious till he visits, we’ve seen OOS kids talk up Miami but never visit.

Advertisement
Did you actually watch his HUDL? He was throwing Bombs all over the field...

His Deep Ball is literally the best aspect of his game lol
Sounds like there may be some envy and hostility because of his Last name. Albeit, we would be just a little naive to believe his last name doesn’t affect his high ranking in some capacity.

Advertisement
I don't really twitter, is this guysms "canes insiders" just hyping or is this some sort of commitment?

Advertisement
I think there are 6 uncommitted, elite quarterbacks in this class - Manning, Moore, Rashada, Vizzina, Holstein, and Lonergan.
Aside from Oklahoma, the programs with the best recent track records in recruiting have no QB commits for 2022 - Alabama, Georgia, Ohio St., Texas, Clemson, Texas A&M, LSU, Notre Dame. Add UM to the mix, along with Michigan, Penn State, and UF, and that means half of these teams strike out on elite HS QB's in this cycle. I know that the portal is another factor, but I still think this is a pretty high-stakes game of musical chairs.
I hope and expect that Cristobal, Gattis, and Ponce will deliver here; and if they do, it will be a pretty big accomplishment, given which programs will be left on the outside looking in here.

Advertisement
I think there are 6 uncommitted, elite quarterbacks in this class - Manning, Moore, Rashada, Vizzina, Holstein, and Lonergan.
Aside from Oklahoma, the programs with the best recent track records in recruiting have no QB commits for 2022 - Alabama, Georgia, Ohio St., Texas, Clemson, Texas A&M, LSU, Notre Dame. Add UM to the mix, along with Michigan, Penn State, and UF, and that means half of these teams strike out on elite HS QB's in this cycle. I know that the portal is another factor, but I still think this is a pretty high-stakes game of musical chairs.
I hope and expect that Cristobal, Gattis, and Ponce will deliver here; and if they do, it will be a pretty big accomplishment, given which programs will be left on the outside looking in here.
Some of these kids don't like our depth chart. Most of them wanna play now. We might have to go with an unpolished guy with a high ceiling like Jacurri again.

Advertisement
Back