QB gets molar knocked out on cheap shot to the head.

Jmhcane

Sophomore
It ****es me off to see all these "fans" ripping our QB once they saw that hit. It knocked out his f***ing molar and definitely caused a concussion. If he hadn't been so tough he would have (should have) been taken out of the game.
On tv, we found out about 20min later about the molar. I'm sure no one at the stadium knew this. I felt he might have cost us the game with the int in the endzone. In retrospect, I'm angry that no one on the sideline was looking out for his health.

A HEAD SHOT THAT KNOCKED OUT HIS F***ING MOLAR!

What were they thinking? Don't they have a medical staff? I don't recall seeing anyone evaluating him after the hit, certainly no one took him into the tent like FSU did twice for Francois!
If the playcalling became conservative because Brad took some hits, they should have removed him from the game for his own health which is more important than the game!

I hope he is (finally) fully evaluated for concussion, and I hope he doesn't play again until he is cleared medically.

I'm upset about the loss, but more upset that the staff didn't respond appropriately to the cheap shot and take care of their player.

Advertisement
It ****es me off to see all these "fans" ripping our QB once they saw that hit. It knocked out his f***ing molar and definitely caused a concussion. If he hadn't been so tough he would have (should have) been taken out of the game.
On tv, we found out about 20min later about the molar. I'm sure no one at the stadium knew this. I felt he might have cost us the game with the int in the endzone. In retrospect, I'm angry that no one on the sideline was looking out for his health.

A HEAD SHOT THAT KNOCKED OUT HIS F***ING MOLAR!

What were they thinking? Don't they have a medical staff? I don't recall seeing anyone evaluating him after the hit, certainly no one took him into the tent like FSU did twice for Francois!
If the playcalling became conservative because Brad took some hits, they should have removed him from the game for his own health which is more important than the game!

I hope he is (finally) fully evaluated for concussion, and I hope he doesn't play again until he is cleared medically.

I'm upset about the loss, but more upset that the staff didn't respond appropriately to the cheap shot and take care of their player.

Did you say tent?

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/dont-sideline-medical-tent-allybammy/101760?highlight=tent

Is that your only response to my post?
Our QB had significant head trauma, losing a molar, and our coaching staff and trainers did not appear to recognize and address it.

Just because you lose a tooth doesn't mean you have a concussion.

Your mouth is a long way from your heart. The heart that Kaaya clearly doesn't have.

Advertisement
FSUs concussed, one armed freshman using half a playbook>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brad Kaayak

Last edited:
FSU qb got it worse and played well. Hockey players get teeth knocked out all the time. Kaaya is soft.

A head trauma severe enough to knock out a molar tooth is strong enough to cause concussion. It is also possible that this affected his play afterwards. Some of his throws were unexpectedly low and under-thrown when he was not under duress.

Advertisement
I'm a physician and the hit he took to the head was from below and caused his head to jerk back. Sometimes the hits are not as bad as they seem, but no hits on Francois caused a similar effect. He is a very tough kid and played a great game, but he didn't suffer a hit to the head like that.
My big concern is for Kaaya and our staff's lack of recognition even when the player's molar (not front tooth) was brought to the sideline. This was after the linebacker was removed for targeting his head. Frankly, the refs should have addressed this, but Kaaya seemed to recover quickly.

I hope Kaaya is fully evaluated today and fully recovers before he takes another snap.

Having a tooth knocked out would have to be incredibly painful. That alone might distract a QB's thought process.

Did Matthew Thomas knock out a tooth or perform sexual reassignment surgery on Kayaa?

Because Kayaa threw that INT in the endzone like a ******* c-unt.

Advertisement
I'm a physician and the hit he took to the head was from below and caused his head to jerk back. Sometimes the hits are not as bad as they seem, but no hits on Francois caused a similar effect. He is a very tough kid and played a great game, but he didn't suffer a hit to the head like that.
My big concern is for Kaaya and our staff's lack of recognition even when the player's molar (not front tooth) was brought to the sideline. This was after the linebacker was removed for targeting his head. Frankly, the refs should have addressed this, but Kaaya seemed to recover quickly.

I hope Kaaya is fully evaluated today and fully recovers before he takes another snap.

"Porsters" here don't understand the difference between a front teeth knocked out and a molar knocked out. It takes significantly less force to knock out incisor (front tooth), which is exposed and has single root (even with a mouth piece placed) than the force needed to dislodge a molar which is in the back of the mouth and has a wider more stable triple root.
types-of-teeth1334279323277.jpg

Advertisement
Kaaya showed his toughness by staying in the game. The clowns calling him out have no idea what a concussion is.
His coaches should though.

I haven't posted on this board in years but I read every single day. I see everyone talking down on Kayaa as if he got completely outmatched. While I agree that the pic was huge, look at the stats. They are **** near identical. If you take away the TD to Wilson on the no holding call, and someone picks Dalvin up, the game isn't close. Not to mention phantom holding on a TD for us. We are the better team that just made too many mistakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're an ***....why don't you put on a jock (if you ever had one) and volunteer Mr. Loud mouth.

Just because you lose a tooth doesn't mean you have a concussion.

Your mouth is a long way from your heart. The heart that Kaaya clearly doesn't have.

Advertisement
Back