QB Francois Decommits from FSU!?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
here it is, 2 hours later:

Dre ‏@Deondre_3 24s 24 seconds ago
I apologize for the inconvenience. It was a mistake. My Twitter account was hacked. I am still 100% committed to FSU #Tribe15

not sure i buy that. Maybe jumped the gun and weinke got on his *** again

edit: dro beat me to it

That's why weinke didn't comment on it that IMG to FSU bull**** is about to get out of hand

Weinkes IMG to fsu train is about to be shady for the next few years. Messed up part about it is that I don't know if anything will be done. See Armwood to UF pipeline.

Advertisement
Weinkes IMG to fsu train is about to be shady for the next few years. Messed up part about it is that I don't know if anything will be done. See Armwood to UF pipeline.
about? it already started. lots of stuff just with Francois, stuff that francois didn't even know was going on and ****ed him off when he found out. He started looking around and took the uf visit even though fsu staff asked to not make the visit.

about? it already started. lots of stuff just with Francois, stuff that francois didn't even know was going on and ****ed him off when he found out. He started looking around and took the uf visit even though fsu staff asked to not make the visit.
This is very telling hmmm

@RagjUF: "he does not speak for the program" is what Weinke told me RT @Austin_Reier: @RagjUF what happened to the OL coach that confirmed?

Advertisement
man these kids gotta keep there twitters on lock this **** has been happening a lot lately.

@RagjUF: "he does not speak for the program" is what Weinke told me RT @Austin_Reier: @RagjUF what happened to the OL coach that confirmed?

i am such a ****** when it comes to twitter. Do you mind explaining what is going on there?

man these kids gotta keep there twitters on lock this **** has been happening a lot lately.

It surely has that's why I tend not to believe anyone when they say it. This kid may be telling the truth but "my account was hacked" is just an excuse for not thinking before you type something foolish or moronic.

Advertisement

i am such a ****** when it comes to twitter. Do you mind explaining what is going on there?

Apparently the oline coach at IMG confirmed that Francois did decommit from fsu and weinkle told the reporter that the oline coach does not speak for the program.

Last edited:
do you really believe these accounts are getting hacked like that?

few things like this have happened in our 2016 class. Mullins mom was tweeting he decommitted and apparently he hadn't. Vosean Joesph LB out of Miami Norland had put he was a Miami commit did a few pro Miami tweets then it disappeared. twitter is garbage.

Advertisement
Back