QB Feleipe Franks offered by The []_[] today

War Eagles baby! My Alma Mater! I miss Friday Night lights on that field. I know Keith Gavins whole family and they have a history of stud athletes. I played with his brother and cousin. Felipe is really good and the truth. Keith is special. He is a Fla State lock IMO.

Yep, they're in Nole country but we did pull CJ Holton from Wakulla...Not getting my hopes up, though.

Advertisement
War Eagles baby! My Alma Mater! I miss Friday Night lights on that field. I know Keith Gavins whole family and they have a history of stud athletes. I played with his brother and cousin. Felipe is really good and the truth. Keith is special. He is a Fla State lock IMO.

Yep, they're in Nole country but we did pull CJ Holton from Wakulla...Not getting my hopes up, though.
I played with CJ Holton and I was shocked we even offered . He was never that good to me. CJ wanted to be a Gator but they wouldn't offer they just wanted Nigel bradham.he was going to FSU until Miami came. Sean Taylor was his idol. But he was all gator. In Wakulla it's actually very mixed with Noles and Gators. Handful of Miami fans. I dont know felpie personally but People I know about Keith is that he is FSU right now.

Advertisement
Back