QB Feleipe Franks offered by The []_[] today

Boarcane

All ACC
385.jpg

[video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/679484/highlights/18921388[/video]
[video=youtube;EpJrj2HaCco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpJrj2HaCco[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know this guy has a lot of offers, but what league is he playing in? Almost all the defenders are white guys.

BTW I'm a white, so nobody get their panties bunched up.

Last edited:
I know this guy has a lot of offers, but what league is this he is playing in? Almost all the defenders are white guys.

He throws a great long ball. Nice release and placement on short and intermediate passes for a cannon. Lastly, the ball seems to be very catchable/soft. Pretty impressive for 16.

I know this guy has a lot of offers, but what league is this he is playing in? Almost all the defenders are white guys.

He throws a great long ball. Nice release and placement on short and intermediate passes for a cannon. Lastly, the ball seems to be very catchable/soft. Pretty impressive for 16.

Not saying he is horrible, but the level of competition is alarming.

Advertisement
Beast. I would be thrilled with either Frank's or that kid from Washington

Alarming? Offers from UF, FSU, UGA, Alabama, Clemson, LSU and Miami
His high school was 47th ranked in florida 760 in the country and play Florida 5A

Brandon Berrios
57 ranked in North Carolina and 1940 in the country fwiw

Last edited:
Advertisement

He looks good but I agree the competition doesn't look that good

Advertisement
What position does Brandon Berrios play?
Slot/WR

It's Braxton FWIW if you don't know a recruits name do some research before trying to get on the board and put in your two cents
lol guessing it was spell checked. There is not one person on this board that doest know his name. seriously?
STFU

Lmao says the idiot who misspelled it. Don't get mad because you didn't spell it right. Braxton doesn't change when I spell it correctly on my phone..... So YOU STFU
you got me. i typed toooooo fast. you are truly special. is grammar a focus of yours too?

War Eagles baby! My Alma Mater! I miss Friday Night lights on that field. I know Keith Gavins whole family and they have a history of stud athletes. I played with his brother and cousin. Felipe is really good and the truth. Keith is special. He is a Fla State lock IMO.

Advertisement
I'm comfortable with any QB Fisher offers.

Y??? Cuz he offered high rated guys, thats not hard 2 do. Every1 knew Winston was the real deal except some delusional fans on here because of there hatred. N e where JW goes he balls even if radio was his coach, radio coached r 01 D let that sink. Its who u have not whos coaching imo.

Y??? Cuz he offered high rated guys, thats not hard 2 do. Every1 knew Winston was the real deal except some delusional fans on here because of there hatred. N e where JW goes he balls even if radio was his coach, radio coached r 01 D let that sink. Its who u have not whos coaching imo.
Trickett and Coker weren't highly rated and Fisher was the first to offer Treon, he also offered Johnson very early. And he seems to have no interest in Gibson even though he is a highly rated guy

Trickett and Coker weren't highly rated and Fisher was the first to offer Treon, he also offered Johnson very early. And he seems to have no interest in Gibson even though he is a highly rated guy

Well Coker is an unknown and Trickett is at best a back-up despite him putting up sub par stats at WVU... Just because he didn't offer Gibson doesn't mean anything... He didn't offer Teddy or Rakeem Cato as well... He has his hits and misses... I would give him credit for putting his qbs in position to be productive... Ponder was required to check-down all day and EJ was asked to do the same(which was quite underwhelming for the number 1 qb)...

Franks may be the second best Qb out of any class. Only Qb I would put in front of him is kyler murray in the 2015 class.

Advertisement
Back