2024 QB Board (2024 Edition)

Advertisement
Does anyone have access to On3 Hurricanes site to see update on Dante Moore? I was just reading from another poster on 247: "[Dante Moore] Is hoping to set up a visit with the Canes according to canesport. His dad says he's very interested in Miami."

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Advertisement
Does anyone have access to On3 Hurricanes site to see update on Dante Moore? I was just reading from another poster on 247: "[Dante Moore] Is hoping to set up a visit with the Canes according to canesport. His dad says he's very interested in Miami."
Could be wrong but this reads likes no one is going touch this kid until the second or maybe even third wave of QBs subside.

Advertisement
True but not as a first option. A QB needy program like Miami doesn’t need to be told one of top rated QBs from last cycle is interested if he’s a top option around the country.
i agree, but we got Williams coming back and about to see what Browns progress has been. I’m not sure how great any of the options are in comparison to what is on the roster. Whoever it is needs to be a leader and not some soft ***.

i agree, but we got Williams coming back and about to see what Browns progress has been. I’m not sure how great any of the options are in comparison to what is on the roster. Whoever it is needs to be a leader and not some soft ***.
We just can’t take a chance on a player who hasn’t shown he can do it yet. He’d be a good second QB. Worst case the loser of him and Emory leaves.

No doubt. Didn’t realize he is from GA.
He's not from Georgia, he's from Arizona.

He just transferred to Buford for his Senior year because he was supposed to be going to UGA, they facilitated for him to play there. But things have changed...

Advertisement
Just read his Uncle is on Neb staff. They might as well make full on push to flip.
He's a Nebraska legacy.

His dad is Dominic Raiola, who was a legend at Neb being a Riminginton award winner & was an All-American.

He was originally committed to Oh ST back in May of 2022, then he decommitted from OH ST in December of 2022. Then he committed to UGA in May of 2023, but before that it was rumored that both Nebraska & USC were actually the favorites to land him.

He committed to UGA as a placeholder but he never planned on sticking with them, he was looking for a program that he could go to & have a chance to start day 1. He more than likely would've committed to USC, but their QB room is loaded & Riley pretty much told him they were still going to hit the Portal after Caleb leaves.

But with the family pressure of being a Nebraska legacy & having his Uncle on staff (like Bain with Miami), it was only a matter of time before he decided to make the jump. Going to UGA never made any sense for Dylan, he'd be sitting on the bench for his first 2 years & that Offense doesn't fit his skill set whatsoever.

Wait so the media is against Cam Ward coming to Miami? So Miami is like Microsoft of cfb?

On Alex Donno show the media is negative recruiting us what a bunch of puzzies. Media really ****es me off, I hope this kid comes here and we tear the ACC apart.

Advertisement
Wait so the media is against Cam Ward coming to Miami? So Miami is like Microsoft of cfb?

On Alex Donno show the media is negative recruiting us what a bunch of puzzies. Media really ****es me off, I hope this kid comes here and we tear the ACC apart.

What he say??

You wanna see them really lose their minds - how about Ward comes here and we win the whole **** thing! They would have Cane Derangement syndrome!

What he say??
Joe Klatt and the media trying to steer him away from UM. Bruh the media always hates the good guys. They said if he goes to the wrong place (insinuating that we are the wrong place)

Can’t wait till we dog walk all these mofos.

Joe Klatt and the media trying to steer him away from UM. Bruh the media always hates the good guys. They said if he goes to the wrong place (insinuating that we are the wrong place)

Can’t wait till we dog walk all these mofos.
1702412441720.png

Saw this on 247.

Advertisement
Back