2024 QB Board (2024 Edition)

Psychologically. I think you're missing what I'm saying, I'm not saying you're purposefully misleading or anything lol.

It's why a $20 item that is $5 off is marketed as being 25% off - not $5 off. Similar principle is what I'm saying. Yeah we know 2/4 is 50%. But saying 50% of the CFP have Texas QBs psychologically sounds larger than it really is. It's 2. We all KNOW a $9.99 item is the same as $10, but thats not how it's marketed because psychologically it seems lower.

Regardless, my actual point in that comment was 3 of the top 6 teams Qbs are from Florida. So...
That’s just adjusting to the mean assuming people are stupid lol...

Yes 3 of the top 6 are from Florida, but I never said anything about the top 6, I specifically said the College Football Playoff.

No one who would read the comment “50% of the College Football Playoff is QB's from Texas.” would think ANYTHING other than, half/2 of the QB’s are from Texas... Unless, unless.... They are really really really dumb. I mean really dumb lol.

Advertisement
That’s just adjusting to the mean assuming people are stupid lol...

Yes 3 of the top 6 are from Florida, but I never said anything about the top 6, I specifically said the College Football Playoff.

No one who would read the comment “50% of the College Football Playoff is QB's from Texas.” would think ANYTHING other than, half/2 of the QB’s are from Texas... Unless, unless.... They are really really really dumb. I mean really dumb lol.
...well people are stupid and it works lol. Okay in THIS case its probably not a difference except to dummies I'll agree lol.

Makes it sound large to who???

Who thinks there are more than 4 teams in the playoffs THIS SEASON?????????????????
IMG_1884.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
vandagriff just left, raiola was their future

mccord has two years left and raiola is going there too? wow
Lol its literally Georgia they can get whoever they want in the portal IF* there is a need for it.

They have Gunner Stockton as the backup, Beck for next year and Puglisi coming in. Theyll be just fine.

Advertisement
Back