2024 QB Board (2024 Edition)

Advertisement
Advertisement
My guess is they’re going Portal shopping for next year if TVD decides to declare.
May as well with >50% ranked teams starting transfers at QB. Personally, TVD should return for a fourth year. QB is one position that needs reps in college to help get to that second contract.

Miami did have a quarterback on campus and that was Indianapolis (IN) Cathedral three-star Danny O’Niel. Shannon Dawson offered O’Neil while at Houston and the signal-caller believes the Hurricanes will pull the trigger and offer too. He seemed extremely high on the idea of playing in this offense and the location that Miami has to offer. He believes Miami is close to getting things rolling again and with an offense that will be more friendly for the athletes down here. O’Niel believes he can make every throw that Dawson would need him to play and that system is one it seems like he wants to play in.

-247 Junior Day update

Advertisement
50% of the College Football Playoff is QB's from Texas.
50% sounds a lot more than saying 2 lol. The difference between Texas having 2 CFP QBs and not Florida is Jordan Travis breaking his leg...

1. Michigan - McCarthy - Illinois
2. Wasghington - Penix - Florida
3. Texas - Ewers - Texas
4. Alabama - Milroe - Texas
5. FSU - Jordan Travis - Florida
6. UGA - Carson Beck - Florida

Just something to think about...

But yes Recruit Texas and California QBs...and every other position tbh

50% sounds a lot more than saying 2 lol. The difference between Texas having 2 CFP QBs and not Florida is Jordan Travis breaking his leg...

1. Michigan - McCarthy - Illinois
2. Wasghington - Penix - Florida
3. Texas - Ewers - Texas
4. Alabama - Milroe - Texas
5. FSU - Jordan Travis - Florida
6. UGA - Carson Beck - Florida

Just something to think about...

But yes Recruit Texas and California QBs...
It sounds exactly like 2, because half of 4 is 2 & 50% is half.

There were 25 starters in FBS from Texas, with 9 of them being in the top 25 in the Nation in passing.

Advertisement
It sounds exactly like 2, because half of 4 is 2 & 50% is half.

There were 25 starters in FBS from Texas, with 9 of them being in the top 25 passing.
Right but saying 50% of CFP this year and 50% of CFP next year would be entirely different. It's like saying something is $9.99 and not $10. The $10 sounds bigger. We all know it isn't different. But you see 50% and it sounds like more than just saying 2. Especially when 50% of the top 6 are Florida Qbs.
Just saying.

Right but saying 50% of CFP this year and 50% of CFP next year would be entirely different. It's like saying something is $9.99 and not $10. The $10 sounds bigger. We all know it isn't different. But you see 50% and it sounds like more than just saying 2. Especially when 50% of the top 6 are Florida Qbs.
Just saying.
I don’t remember where I mentioned anything about next year...

And if people understand very simple math they shouldn’t be too confused by 50% of 4 being 2.

50% & half are literally the exact same thing; if someone knows what half means, they know what 50% means.

There is no scenario in any reality where someone thinks 50% is more than half, because it’s not mathematically possible.

Just saying.
Tired Good Night GIF

Advertisement
I don’t remember where I mentioned anything about next year...

And if people understand very simple math they shouldn’t be too confused by 50% of 4 being 2.

50% & half are literally the exact same thing; if someone knows what half means, they know what 50% means.

There is no scenario in any reality where someone thinks 50% is more than half, because it’s not mathematically possible.
No, thats not what I said though lol. I said 50% makes it sound large. Its 2 players.

Makes it sound large to who???

Who thinks there are more than 4 teams in the playoffs THIS SEASON?????????????????
Psychologically. I think you're missing what I'm saying, I'm not saying you're purposefully misleading or anything lol.

It's why a $20 item that is $5 off is marketed as being 25% off - not $5 off. Similar principle is what I'm saying. Yeah we know 2/4 is 50%. But saying 50% of the CFP have Texas QBs psychologically sounds larger than it really is. It's 2. We all KNOW a $9.99 item is the same as $10, but thats not how it's marketed because psychologically it seems lower.

Regardless, my actual point in that comment was 3 of the top 6 teams Qbs are from Florida. So...

Advertisement
Back