2024 QB Board (2024 Edition)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bump...Wilting CB to Canes ^^

2 stude TEs on that team as well, one (Ghea) has been mentioned heavily involved with UM and originally form South Fla I believe.
Milton is ranked nationally. Has some solid offers.

Nickel has blown up this spring with more offers.

Here is some of the top offers:

Miami
FSU
UNC
Duke
Ole Miss
Michigan State
Penn State
Wisconsin

some QB's "look the part".....that's this kid
re: Nickel (will end up a 4 star)

Last edited:
Bump...Wilting CB to Canes ^^

2 stude TEs on that team as well, one (Ghea) has been mentioned heavily involved with UM and originally form South Fla I believe.

Do we trust CBs again, or nah? It changes so often I can't keep track (or maybe the rule is CBs in our favor are right until proven wrong, while CBs against us are wrong until proven right).

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the bottom falls out at Mizzou this year under Drinkwitz (this is year 4), a name I'd watch is Aidan Golver out of TN. He's currently committed but Dawson offered at Houston.

Advertisement

6'5 220lbs 3-star QB out of Fayetteville AR

Threw for 3,620yds 37TD's & 3INT'S at 67%cmp

Shouldn't be too hard of a flip to get a Arkansas kid to come to Miami instead of Minnesota, right?

Minnesota has won 9 games a couple of years in a row now

6'5 220lbs 3-star QB out of Fayetteville AR

Threw for 3,620yds 37TD's & 3INT'S at 67%cmp

Shouldn't be too hard of a flip to get a Arkansas kid to come to Miami instead of Minnesota, right?

Any Nickel thoughts yet?

I wonder if Nickel can or would consider reclassing to 2024.

Not super out of the ordinary to commit this early for the on deck QB class.. but it's not the ideal time period. He was early and hasn't even put out junior tape yet which already looks like it's going to push him up in the rankings.

Advertisement
Back