Advertisement
2024 QBs were the primary topic of tonight's edition of Sebastian Lane

Edit: direct link to QB segment

Summary:

Rasta's priority list for 24 QBs and

1. Dylan Raiola
  2. Julian Sayin
Rasta's sleeper prospects
  1. Jake Merklinger (says a lot of people are sleeping on him, going under the radar)
  2. Maealiuaki Smith

Dave's priority list:

1. Dylan Raiola
  2. Jaydn Davis
Dave's sleeper prospect:
  1. KJ Jackson

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
OSU starting to look at Air Noland since they lost Raiola...

Ohio State’s 2024 quarterback spot was once locked down by the No. 1 overall prospect in the 2024 On3 Consensus rankings, Dylan Raiola.
Raiola recently decommitted. That has left Ohio State to broaden its search for a 2024 signal-caller. Fairburn (Ga.) Langston Hughes four-star quarterback Air Noland has seen some new interest from the Buckeyes recently.
Noland is the No. 95 overall prospect in the 2024 On300 rankings. His four-star high school teammate Jelani Thurman signed with the Buckeyes last week.
Noland has heard from Ohio State’s recruiting coordinators. Ohio State head coach Ryan Day stopped by Langston Hughes during the visitation period to visit Thurman. Day also had a chance to check out Noland’s film as well.
The 6-foot-2, 190-pound quarterback threw for 4,095 yards, 55 touchdowns and only four interceptions in the 2022 season.
Noland feels things are in their infant stages with the Buckeyes but they could ramp up as camp season and the dead period lifts later this month.
“I think he liked what he saw,” Noland said. “With them losing their 2024 commit, I definitely think they’re open-minded to another 2024 quarterback. I’m definitely interested if they’re interested in me.”
Noland could make his way to Columbus this offseason though he hasn’t set anything in stone as of now. He will take a look at multiple schools this spring. On3’s Recruiting Prediction Machine favors Auburn at the moment. The Tigers have a 94% chance of landing Noland according to RPM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back