2024 QB Board (2024 Edition)

@gogeta4 mentioned CJ Bailey from Chaminade as a personal favorite so added him to the OP.

@gogeta4, from your perspective, where would CJ fit into the pecking order in my OP ?

If taking CJ Bailey means Miami gets one of the two top WR's from the Nade you take him.

Advertisement
Wait, Air Noland goes to the same HS as Josh Horton? Mario has to leverage this relationship as much as possible and hold off the $EC. I see from the Air Noland thread that @bobbydigius thinks this one isn't going to end well for the good guys.

Advertisement
Wait, Air Noland goes to the same HS as Josh Horton? Mario has to leverage this relationship as much as possible and hold off the $EC. I see from the Air Noland thread that @bobbydigius thinks this one isn't going to end well for the good guys.

Hope I’m wrong, but if we trot out the garbage offense we did last year, no QBs are gonna want to come here.

this staff has shown they care deeply about measurables and height, I think van buren is a solid option at QB but gotta think Noland's height and size might be more what the staff is looking for

Advertisement
Added these names to the OP based on Rasta's tweet that these are names we're likely going to try to recruit

• Elijah Brown
  • Jake Merklinger
  • Julian Sayin

Last edited:
Advertisement
Added an entry for Dylan Raiola given we've got an offer outstanding and multiple people saying the Canes will try

Advertisement
Extremely disappointed to see that Hurley committed to L$U and Derek "DJ" Lagway being a Gate doesn't exactly thrill me either. Needless to say, Gattis hasn't been lighting the world on fire from a QB or WR recruiting standpoint.
Gattis is literally doing nothing lmao

Today's Locked on Canes Episode. Says Van Buren is hearing from Miami every day and has a strong bond with Cristobal, Ponce and Gattis (sigh, Gattis) (this plays right at the Van Buren comments)

OTOH,

Doesn't seem like we have as much traction with Air Nolan, not trending Miami now (this plays right at the Air Nolan comments)

Advertisement
Back