2024 QB Board (2024 Edition)

Joe Klatt and the media trying to steer him away from UM. Bruh the media always hates the good guys. They said if he goes to the wrong place (insinuating that we are the wrong place)

Can’t wait till we dog walk all these mofos.

Ohhh, National Media! I thought you meant Donno!!

Advertisement
Wait so the media is against Cam Ward coming to Miami? So Miami is like Microsoft of cfb?

On Alex Donno show the media is negative recruiting us what a bunch of puzzies. Media really ****es me off, I hope this kid comes here and we tear the ACC apart.
It's inherent in their nature and it actually extends to the Miami pro franchises too. The Dame Lillard charade and the media's collective and incessantly strong stance against him getting traded here exemplifies it.

It's just stronger overall with the Canes because everyone in the media has an opinion about us based upon our national brand/legacy and the % of these clowns with any stature that ACTUALLY believe "college football is better when Miami is good" is probably in the single digits.

How'd Klatt actually say any of that with

A) Corch Grime's junk in his mouth

B) Permanent severe brain damage from when Jon Beason essentially erased his physical existence on this planet

Shut up, Klutt. Go back to trying to convince everyone that Boulder is a special place and that the Buffs won't be playing in front of a half empty stadium by like week 4 next year.

Advertisement
QB’s coming and going all over the country except for S.Fla.

Sure wish one of them would make a wrong turn and in up in Coral Gables by mistake…lol

Advertisement
writing was kind of on the wall when mccord didn't visit them, still wild

UGA will be fine. they have beck and next year they'll have top dibs on a portal qb

Advertisement
Back