2024 PWO Season

His dad is Thaddeus Bullard a former gator.

State schools has it easy...with bright futures, financial aid, and now NIL dude will be earning money playing at uf regardless if he plays much or not.

UF,FSU usually have 2x the walk on amount an 3x the quality of players. **** most of oour walkons are rotation playrs in high school or guys locally that went to gulliver, ransom everglades or whatever rich private school lol
His pops is WWE's Titus O'Neill

Advertisement
What’s the problem here? Does anyone actually have an issue with some big *** PWO? May never see a snap, or could end up being a serviceable second or third string back up, who knows? Worst case scenario, he’s a practice field punching bag, so who really cares? Doesn’t cost us a spot, doesn’t cost us a penny.
Lineman are hard to project. Kid could work his way into the rotation if he develops. At worse he becomes a good scout team player. Programs need kids like this.

Advertisement
His dad is Thaddeus Bullard a former gator.

State schools has it easy...with bright futures, financial aid, and now NIL dude will be earning money playing at uf regardless if he plays much or not.

UF,FSU usually have 2x the walk on amount an 3x the quality of players. **** most of oour walkons are rotation playrs in high school or guys locally that went to gulliver, ransom everglades or whatever rich private school lol
To get into UF, you most likely are going to qualify for Bright Futures if you are a Florida resident. Probably same for FSU. That is a huge advantage to land quality PWOs.

With modern NIL, many of the preferred walk-ons are actually "projects" that the coaches want to try to turn into real players. The staff will see they are paid so that it works out as if they were on scholys. But, they do not count on the 85 roster limit. Wealthy programs will exploit this and over-sign to have deep rosters.

Advertisement
Lineman are hard to project. Kid could work his way into the rotation if he develops. At worse he becomes a good scout team player. Programs need kids like this.

I've shared this story about my time when we played Carol City hs during the late 1970s and we tore up one of their big OLman who was highly-recruited. This same guy who later sign a State LOI with UM but eventually signed with Ohio State. I remember my teammates brushing off his defection to osu, saying he was overrated, big and soft. That "overrated" dude (William Roberts) went to star for the Buckeyes and play many years for the Giants. Similar story with Bruce Armstrong at Central HS. My brother tore him up. Armstrong went on to have a long life in the NFL. These guys can be hard to project.

Honestly….We needed another arm in this class. I like this kid a little better than Judd, tbh. Except he’s not 6’6” with a howitzer for an arm. He’s a better decision maker, led his team to an undefeated state championship (1st in school history), and he’s not the easiest kid to bring down cause he’s close to 210lbs. Nice pickup. The fact that it doesn’t cost us a scholarship right now, is an extra bonus!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Honestly….We needed another arm in this class. I like this kid a little better than Judd, tbh. Except he’s not 6’6” with a howitzer for an arm. He’s a better decision maker, led his team to an undefeated state championship (1st in school history), and he’s not the easiest kid to bring down cause he’s close to 210lbs. Nice pickup. The fact that it doesn’t cost us a scholarship right now, is an extra bonus!

I watched his (Nikao Smith) highlights again and I'm scratching my head why he doesn't have a scholie?
Pretty good athlete with stellar grades who has won alot of games at 2 schools and nothing from other
programs in the area?
He seems to have a pretty good arm too.
Not complaining though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back