2024 PWO Season

I'm not entirely sure he means he's enrolling in December 2025, but ...
Screenshot_20240121_160019_X.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s the problem here? Does anyone actually have an issue with some big *** PWO? May never see a snap, or could end up being a serviceable second or third string back up, who knows? Worst case scenario, he’s a practice field punching bag, so who really cares? Doesn’t cost us a spot, doesn’t cost us a penny.

Advertisement
Amazing how many did with the RB commit from FSU.

I don't disagree with you. But, to be fair to the CIS mob, I think there was some initial confusion/obfuscation about whether he was a PWO. Add to that Pete's "ChatGPT, draft me a short, positive report on RB Rodney Hill's transfer to Miami, highlighting his strengths as a versatile offensive weapon" article on Hill, I can understand some of the pushback. I think people were reacting more to the reaction of Hill's transfer than they were to Hill himself.

That said, I still believe any kid willing to show up here as a PWO should be applauded, not minimized.

If the Taylor kid is a PWO then why is he listed as a transfer commit? The FSPoo dude is not and is a pwo.
Hope Taylor is not a ‘ship. We already have dead weight Rodriguez and Cristobal…trim the **** FAT!!

Advertisement
You never know what your going to get - Logan Mankins, Antonio Brown, Clay Matthews, JJ Watt and Jordy Nelson, were all walk ons.

Seem like UF caught on to the PWO NIL trick. I hope it stays. It's good for schools and kids. Plus with Dade and Broward any 3 star 2 star G5 kid that want to bet on himself why not worst UM degree best UM scholarship plus 1,2 yrs w/o scholarship for our numbers.

We need to see anybody local that's a bubble guy and grab em. After a yr or 2 see how it works out. That will stop some of that Louisville Pitt Nebraska grabbing so many so fla hidden gems. 25 scholar 10 walk on NIL dope.

Advertisement

Seem like UF caught on to the PWO NIL trick. I hope it stays. It's good for schools and kids. Plus with Dade and Broward any 3 star 2 star G5 kid that want to bet on himself why not worst UM degree best UM scholarship plus 1,2 yrs w/o scholarship for our numbers.

His dad is Thaddeus Bullard a former gator.

State schools has it easy...with bright futures, financial aid, and now NIL dude will be earning money playing at uf regardless if he plays much or not.

UF,FSU usually have 2x the walk on amount an 3x the quality of players. **** most of oour walkons are rotation playrs in high school or guys locally that went to gulliver, ransom everglades or whatever rich private school lol

Advertisement
Back