Putting TVD back in game...

Pentagon Cane

Ghostriders in the sky.
was the most irresponsible thing I've seen at the college level in a long, long time. We played Ryan Clement with a 3rd degree separation but I think he threw maybe 6 passes the whole game. It was his non throwing shoulder.

They should have taken TVD's helmet after he got hurt.

Beyond desperation and I can give a rat's if the kid is a competitor. How do you sell the program if you don't protect your kids?

Advertisement
was the most irresponsible thing I've seen at the college level in a long, long time. We played Ryan Clement with a 3rd degree separation but I think he threw maybe 6 passes the whole game. It was his non throwing shoulder.

Beyond desperation and I can give a rat's if the kid is a competitor. How do you sell the program if you don't protect your kids?
It was disgraceful

Advertisement

These coaches give zero *****.. But I have seen worse even this season when finz handled stumbling drunk Tua and put him back in AND played him 4 days later..

They knew the kid couldnt throw a pass, I dont know what the **** they thought was gonna happen,, he got reinjured throwing ball away in dirt for gawd sakes

These coaches give zero *****.. But I have seen worse even this season when finz handled stumbling drunk Tua and put him back in AND played him 4 days later..

They knew the kid couldnt throw a pass, I dont know what the **** they thought was gonna happen,, he got reinjured throwing ball away in dirt for gawd sakes
But ask any blind homer Dolphins fan and they'll tell you it was Tua's back, not a concussion in the bill's game

But ask any blind homer Dolphins fan and they'll tell you it was Tua's back, not a concussion in the bill's game
Tua blacked out. It could have been a concussion or it could've been related to the pain of getting the **** knocked out you and trying to stand up to soon. Its happened to me and my head was never touched.

Either way his day should have been over.

Injections wore off and that was that. Maria talks about toughness but can't be a real boss.

Advertisement
Young man had that MTSU blank glazed look on his face and shouldn't have been out there at all.

You had two weeks to prepare for the one game that matters most on the schedule likely with no TVD and that's what you served up?

Joke of a coaching and medical staff.

Didn’t want to start a new thread…

What’s the most likely future for TVD next year?

a) He goes pro.

b) He transfers.

c) He returns to Miami for another year.

Before the season I would have guessed “a” but after this debacle I have to admit that “b” may be most likely, especially with how they rushed him back last night. Add that to the fact that even if Gattis is gone, there is little faith that Mario will go in a path that highlights TVD’s strengths and I’d be hard pressed to think of a reason he returns other than just being a homer.

a) He goes pro.

b) He transfers.

Before the season I would have guessed “a” but after this debacle I have to admit that “b” may be most likely, especially with how they rushed him back last night. Add that to the fact that even if Gattis is gone, there is little faith that Mario will go in a path that highlights TVD’s strengths and I’d be hard pressed to think of a reason he returns other than just being a homer.
B.

Advertisement

a) He goes pro.

b) He transfers.

b) Goes to SMU. It's a no brainer.

a) He goes pro.

b) He transfers.

J. Brown will be the starter next year. Tvd and Garcia will transfer . Now Tvd is at best signed as a FA in the draft

TVD in no way wanted to be out there to begin with. Watch in the first quarter it was third and 2 maybe and we ran straight into the line for 1/2 yard. As the punt team was coming on the camera caught TVD's eyes and they said it all.

In retrospect he should have followed Lashlee to SMU. There I said it.

I wish nothing but the best for TVD. I hope he is all pro in the NFL

Advertisement

Agreed……..in an evening of Jeff Goldblum staring at Triceratop level **** that was the worst thing I witnessed.

How do you know Tvd wasnt being a little over dramatic. And yet you saw Mario on the sideline talking to him and again on the field when players were injured. you haters of Mario will never be satisfied.

Advertisement
Back