Put your $ up

Gransapo

Sophomore
Premium
After hearing Butch Davis's radio appearance and reading about Highsmith's move, we are too close not to try our hardest to make it happen. It is time to apply more pressure, financial pressure, with conditional donation pledges.

An example:

We (hereinafter the "donor" or "donors") _______________________________ do hereby promise and pledge conditionally to make a charitable contribution for the benefit of the Univeristy of Miami football program in the amount of $__________________.

I/We promise to make such payment in whole or in partial periodic payments as follows ________________________________________________________________________

The donation proceeds are directed to be used for the compensation of the football staff and/or for the building, improvement or continued maintenance of any football only facility.

This promise and pledge is conditioned, and shall not be valid and enforceable, until and unless the employment of Head Coach Alfred Golden is terminated.

Disclaimer: The material above is for informational purposes only and does not in any way constitute legal advice or an attorney-client relationship.
------------------------

Butch wants in and we want Golden out. Don't let James keep this from happening.

Advertisement
someone needs to start making this **** official get some attorney's and draw up paper for a company that takes donations only for the football program. FUCCC THE SCHOOL LET'S DO IT OURSELVES.

***** those ********. They can take Golden's buyout from Donna's pension. That ***** is the cause of this. Not one more penny of mine will ever go to those smucks to play hottie tottie with. I will pledge money conditioned upon winning a NC within 3 years. Can't trust these smucks. This is beyond Golden now and even Donna, it is the BOT that is the enemy.

I offered an additional contribution if Golden were fired. I'm still waiting for a response (but not holding my breath). The flip side was keeping him means it's a big fat zero from here on out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back