Put up or shut up

NIL offers every big mouth fan with a wallet a way to make and difference.

For years I have been seeing fans on sites such is this one talk about hitting the university where it counts, in the pocket, when it comes to decision making and so on, so forth. I've seen some dudes step up and use this opportunity to "INVEST" in this team.

If you're willing to trash the school and the decision making, you better be willing to put up or shut up, other wise your just wasting time.

I just dropped some change, and I'm looking for other worthwhile investments...I'm in SC so if you're local and you have a legit idea. I'm willing to provide some leverage, but it has to be all about the U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone can sponsor a player legally now, it appears that $500/mo is the going rate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
NIL offers every big mouth fan with a wallet a way to make and difference.

For years I have been seeing fans on sites such is this one talk about hitting the university where it counts, in the pocket, when it comes to decision making and so on, so forth. I've seen some dudes step up and use this opportunity to "INVEST" in this team.

If you're willing to trash the school and the decision making, you better be willing to put up or shut up, other wise your just wasting time.

I just dropped some change, and I'm looking for other worthwhile investments...I'm in SC so if you're local and you have a legit idea. I'm willing to provide some leverage, but it has to be all about the U.
Dont fall off the soap box.....

Advertisement
Back