PUT TATHAN IN

Advertisement
zYUjej.gif

Advertisement
I wouldnt mind seeing him, but Kosi deserves to be out there at the moment. I dont think Jarren will be rushed back, and if Perry remains the starter with Tate his back up, it's possible we'll see him in for injury or mop up duty.

Advertisement
Advertisement
he should have a package when things are stagnant and the dead coast offense is not doing anything (often), maybe it'll create a spark

he should have a package when things are stagnant and the dead coast offense is not doing anything (often), maybe it'll create a spark

we tried that. the spark doesnt really occur. im all for packages but last thing i want is him taking reps away from another WR that is better than him (talent wise). we barely use the ones we have as it is. tates a good team guy tho with his move to WR. hes just gotta stay ready as you never know what will happen behind this oL

Why was he used here so often the first 2 weeks now never plays. Enos sucks, dude just doesn't adjust to his personnel.

it really did seem like politics. i also think they were hoping to get some tayson hill effect with him but never really happened outside of the Deejay run against uF

Advertisement
we tried that. the spark doesnt really occur. im all for packages but last thing i want is him taking reps away from another WR that is better than him (talent wise). we barely use the ones we have as it is. tates a good team guy tho with his move to WR. hes just gotta stay ready as you never know what will happen behind this oL
I mean him at QB not WR

I'd like to see him actually targeted with a pass.

Advertisement
Back