Pure Facts!

Advertisement
I’m giving Diaz & his staff some time to get things figured out. Hopefully we can pick up the level of recruiting & continue to upgrade facilities

At some point we have to stop blaming coaches. We have been blaming coaching staff’s since the Larry Coker days. Start pointing the finger at the administration & boosters! We are not putting the funds into the football program to compete & recruit at the national level
Agree, that why the next plane that flies needs a fire Blake James on it and the one after says thank you to the BOT for 15 years of crap and one after that say Fvck you UM find some else to give you money. I’m sick of it! I hate everyone involved with this program including myself.

Advertisement
why do I feel like this is the 10th thread I have read stating the same thing

Advertisement
At some point we have to stop blaming coaches. We have been blaming coaching staff’s since the Larry Coker days. Start pointing the finger at the administration & boosters! We are not putting the funds into the football program to compete & recruit at the national level

I have always been big on player accountability. The players have to want to be great. Take a Jeff Thomas for instance. Does he play with an edge? Does he play as if he wants to be great? No coaching in the world can make Jeff Thomas want to leverage his god given talents if Jeff Thomas doesn’t want to. Good coaching puts players in the best positions, but a good player takes advantage of it.

I’m giving Diaz & his staff some time to get things figured out. Hopefully we can pick up the level of recruiting & continue to upgrade facilities

I believe you opined the same thing about CMR and Golden Shower's and Mr. Onion Head, too. LMFAO In other words, same at it ever was... same as it ever was... same as it ever was. huh

Advertisement
I have always been big on player accountability. The players have to want to be great. Take a Jeff Thomas for instance. Does he play with an edge? Does he play as if he wants to be great? No coaching in the world can make Jeff Thomas want to leverage his god given talents if Jeff Thomas doesn’t want to. Good coaching puts players in the best positions, but a good player takes advantage of it.
bull, Jimmy would set his lazy *** on the bench, or whatever it took to get through to the boy, he is great at figuring out what button to push

You are a troll and this is pure b.s.

Advertisement
I don't buy the argument that Miami's BOT doesn't care about winning, or anything like that.

I just think they don't know HOW. I think they're just really, really, really stupid. And they don't know how ignorant they are, so they keep on doing stupid things.

Just because you know how to grow tomatoes doesn't mean you know the first **** thing about running a football program.

I'd like to throw a tomato at Blake James. This program is a joke.

Agreed on the admin.

But we also need to have this corch and his staph removed immediately.

bull, Jimmy would set his lazy *** on the bench, or whatever it took to get through to the boy, he is great at figuring out what button to push

You are correct but JT would still have to want it. Its a shared accountability. It’s not just on the coach and sometimes the player has to be “pushed”. Question, ask yourself does a player like Jerry Juedy want to be great? If the answer is yes, than look at what he does on the field that suggests that. I guarantee you, Saban doesn’t have to convince him to do much. That is the kind of accountability we lack. Ed Reed said they barely relied on the coaches to run practices remember. How great were those teams.

You are correct but JT would still have to want it. Its a shared accountability. It’s not just on the coach and sometimes the player has to be “pushed”. Question, ask yourself does a player like Jerry Juedy want to be great? If the answer is yes, than look at what he does on the field that suggests that. I guarantee you, Saban doesn’t have to convince him to do much. That is the kind of accountability we lack. Ed Reed said they barely relied on the coaches to run practices remember. How great were those teams.
your right no doubt, said player has to want it, sometimes it really helps to be humbled

Advertisement
Back