Purdue's Offensive Scheme

Jaromir Jagr

Senior
Banned
People around here had been talking about it, but I didn't get to watch much of it until today. I love the way they get the ball in their playmakers' hands. Truly a cutting-edge system.

Advertisement
You would think they are forcing it with as many targets as their playmakers get but no, it’s just great scheme in the 2 games that I saw (NW and OSU). Everyone in the world knows 4 is getting the rock when they need a play and they execute it.

They aren’t ready to compete on a regular basis up there yet but I’m sure they have opened the eyes of some local guys who know they can go there and play day 1 instead of going to Notre Dame/PSU/etc ...

Have said in a few threads prior to this...I'm not in on Brohm. I think he's being a bit over-valued. He will be a very good coach, but I think he still needs to figure some things out in Purdue before he moves on to one of these bigger, more high pressure jobs.

Advertisement
Have said in a few threads prior to this...I'm not in on Brohm. I think he's being a bit over-valued. He will be a very good coach, but I think he still needs to figure some things out in Purdue before he moves on to one of these bigger, more high pressure jobs.

Agreed. Way too premature to pencil him in for a big time spot this soon. He needs a couple more seasons there trending upward.

People around here had been talking about it, but I didn't get to watch much of it until today. I love the way they get the ball in their playmakers' hands. Truly a cutting-edge system.
Hey buddy, how are you tonight?

Advertisement
OP showing he’s a moron again. Purdue’s Total Offense #13. Miami’s Total Offense #76. Kill yourself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Purdue doesn’t get this kind of feedback.

Attachments

• 0D23455F-5458-42C8-A66F-B64F6CD7DD5E.png
    0D23455F-5458-42C8-A66F-B64F6CD7DD5E.png
    636.7 KB · Views: 14
Purdue struggled today but I’ve been recruiting a few of their players and watched 7 of their games this season. Their offense has been lights out for the most part and they’ve been beating teams with a lot more talent than Theon

Advertisement
Back