Pup recruit feels Kirby lied to him

Advertisement

It happens everywhere, had Dugans left we'd probably see the same article. That being said it doesn't look good for Georgia, and we need as much negative Georgia news as possible. Making those happy Athens memories for Tyson slowly fade away.

I agree on Dugans and, but you're exactly correct about the second half of your statement.

He’s a big time sleaze ball and bag man. I don’t think he will win enough to keep it up. When they start losing, the players will tire of his constant sideline tantrums. He had one chance at Georgia and blew it up. They’ll lose 3or 4 next year and will be basically the same as where they were with Richt, maybe not quite as well off. Georgia is for the mot part a loser program.

Advertisement

It happens everywhere, had Dugans left we'd probably see the same article. That being said it doesn't look good for Georgia, and we need as much negative Georgia news as possible. Making those happy Athens memories for Tyson slowly fade away.

Could be true, but the last few weeks the reports were that Dugans was not answering recruits/players messages or contacting them and the coaches were saying they didn't know if he was staying. So if he would of left, he wouldn't of told them, but wouldn't of lied. I think in this situation Kirby/the TE coach said that he was not leaving.

Could be true, but the last few weeks the reports were that Dugans was not answering recruits/players messages or contacting them and the coaches were saying they didn't know if he was staying. So if he would of left, he wouldn't of told them, but wouldn't of lied. I think in this situation Kirby/the TE coach said that he was not leaving.

Dugans rumours happened on two separate occasions. First reports came before the early signing periods and he assured kids he was staying and they signed. He did the job he was paid to do. Began entertaining other offers afterwards. Perfectly acceptable but would have left a bad taste with the early signees. Just like it did with Ford.

Kirby really thinks he is Saban.. It's one thing to praise your boss, but literally using his shtick is corny.. My goodness imitation is a form of flattery.

Advertisement
Noooo way...college football coach lies to a big time recruit to get him to sign.

Many years ago on John Thompson's radio talkshow, Coach John Calipari shared a story about the recruitment of Marcus Camby, who is 6'11" and, who at the time, was one of the top high school players in the nation. Camby had insisted on playing some shooting guard. This was before it was as common as it is today to see big men playing shooting guard. Calipari said, "Sure Marcus, so long as you understand we like to post our shooting guards up." Looking back, Marcus was forward thinking.

He’s a big time sleaze ball and bag man. I don’t think he will win enough to keep it up. When they start losing, the players will tire of his constant sideline tantrums. He had one chance at Georgia and blew it up. They’ll lose 3or 4 next year and will be basically the same as where they were with Richt, maybe not quite as well off. Georgia is for the mot part a loser program.

Disagree only insofar as he will leave UGA worse off than when he arrived.
He showed his cards post Ut last season

Larry Coker had early success and great recruiting classes too

Last edited:
Kirby really thinks he is Saban.. It's one thing to praise your boss, but literally using his shtick is corny.. My goodness imitation is a form of flattery.

**** was in the town I grew up in yesterday visiting schools via helicopter just like Saban. They all think he's the new Saban. I can't wait for this guy to lose 3+ games so that I can watch those fools lose their **** mind.

Advertisement
Wait.... You mean coaches tell a recruit what they want to hear but only have their own interests at heart so the player feels left out and wishes he'd consider every factor and not just who his coach is? Color me shocked

**** was in the town I grew up in yesterday visiting schools via helicopter just like Saban. They all think he's the new Saban. I can't wait for this guy to lose 3+ games so that I can watch those fools lose their **** mind.

You won't have to wait long. It's going to happen in 2018.

Did you get the model type? Is it bigger n mo powerful than Nick the Creep's? Some posters on here can tell us if you give the model LOL

Advertisement

You won't have to wait long. It's going to happen in 2018.

100%... They are losing wayyy too much talent to sustain what they did this year. In a couple of years theyll be up there with these two recruiting classes they have.

They may stack talent, but Kirby has proven to be very far from Saban on Saturdays in the fall thru two years. He's more Butch Jones than Saban on Saturdays. Add that with the fact he lost some pretty good coaches from his staff and it adds up to L's.

Disagree only insofar as he will leave UGA worse off than when he arrived.
He showed his cards post Ut last season

Larry Coker had early success and great recruiting classes too

Wow Bruh, you brought the hammer!......but you nailed it.

amazing logic.........somehow our guys our good, they're guys are bad is the thought always.

Advertisement
Back