Punter?

theu51

Redshirt Freshman
Any clue what our plans at the position are with O'Donnell being a senior and leaving?

Advertisement
The staff has no plans on punting next year , so it would be a wasted scholly. They still haven't decided if they'll kick fg's.

We already have one of the top punters from last year's class who came here as a walk-on - Austin Barnard out of Georgia. He has a chance to earn his scholarship for next year. I'd imagine that O'Donnell is helping him out in this capacity. Hopefully Barnard is progressing....

Advertisement
We already have one of the top punters from last year's class who came here as a walk-on - Austin Barnard out of Georgia. He has a chance to earn his scholarship for next year. I'd imagine that O'Donnell is helping him out in this capacity. Hopefully Barnard is progressing....

Good stuff thank you

I think they also have a kid that's walking on for K as well...Josh Bacon. They got Bacon and Barnard from the Kohls kicking camp and they are supposedly very good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back