Punter offered as PWO

pimpcane1

Junior
According to Ivins, Conner Maynard former NFL punter Brad Maynard's son has been offered as a preferred walk on.

Since Mork Richt has no clue about special teams. Let me give him one. Go after an Aussie punter you idiot!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Also a good grad transfer punter or a transfer from another school that has an established punter (like UM did with Vogel) works as well.
Pat O’Donnell is a better example but those guys come around once every 10 years if that. We were lucky to have Vogel for 3 years. He left after his freshman year at Florida.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's not waste a scholarship and Initial counter on a Grad transfer punter. Would rather use that on a OL, DT, or S.

Dude normally I would agree but Miami's punting situation is so bad they need one on scholarship. Everyone thinks punter's/kickers aren't important until you really need one.

Besides, the chances of those positions you named starting or having any impact next season is less than punter coming in and doing the same.

Who did we play this year that had that punter that was just booming all of the punts? I think it was Toledo

We need that dude as a grad transfer.

Advertisement
Dude normally I would agree but Miami's punting situation is so bad they need one on scholarship. Everyone thinks punter's/kickers aren't important until you really need one.

Besides, the chances of those positions you named starting or having any impact next season is less than punter coming in and doing the same.

If we miss on Neal, its open season at LT for a Grad transfer to come in and get that spot and start.

At Safety we are going to be really young, and if #20 transfers, we wont have a senior at that position and only 1 junior in Amari Carter who probably should have redshirted last year to develop his coverage and open field tackling skills.

At DT, another position we will be young at with Bethal as our only upperclassman Interior Lineman.

According to Ivins, Conner Maynard former NFL punter Brad Maynard's son has been offered as a preferred walk on.
Since Mork Richt has no clue about special teams. Let me give him one. Go after an Aussie punter you idiot!!![/QUOTEI

I have 2 nephews in Aussie both play there brand of football not soccer, get my sister on them quick. There dad did go to VT.

Last edited:
Advertisement
With so many Greeks on campus, maybe we should hold tryouts, see if anyone of them can kick....instead of traveling to Australia...or even just Outback.

Heck, Garo Ypremian could kick (he just couldn't pass, at least under pressure, besides he probably never took reps in practice). He was from Cyprus and that's pretty **** close to Greece.

Advertisement
Back