Punks keep coming out of the woodwork at UF

Maybe your mama never taught you to keep your hands to yourself. But your post reeks of borderline violent behavior.

Maybe you never had your car towed on some BS ie you live in an apt complex yet you parked in a visitor section. No I never have put my hands on driver who towed my ish but I damm well wanted to. If he grabbed an arm, hopefully the driver dealt with him. All I'm saying is that this does not rise to the level of "Punks coming out of the woodwork" -- The rapist QB and the dirtbags piling on the player who wants to transfer-- that is Punks coming out of the woodwork.

Advertisement
Maybe you never had your car towed on some BS ie you live in an apt complex yet you parked in a visitor section. No I never have put my hands on driver who towed my ish but I damm well wanted to. If he grabbed an arm, hopefully the driver dealt with him. All I'm saying is that this does not rise to the level of "Punks coming out of the woodwork" -- The rapist QB and the dirtbags piling on the player who wants to transfer-- that is Punks coming out of the woodwork.
Hey, if you don't want your car towed, park in the right spot. Problem solved.

It's a weird day when Cane's fans would rather stick up for gaytes then dog pile them.

Advertisement
Back