Punked

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
Damnit mane! Had a date all lined up for weeks for this game. A HOT blonde, former Vanderbilt Volleyball player and now an eye surgeon.

She just punked me! Something about how her husband's trip to California was cancelled, or something.

So now, I have an extra ticket ( Field Club , of course) and a non refundable night at a 5 star resort near the stadium.

What the duece? I'm gonna end up hanging out in a plush hotel tomorrow, watchuing the Gata LSU game, and drinking Yuenglings ALONE.

That **** is wrong!

Anyone know any floozies?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait you were going to go on a date with a married women and you are mad she stood you up, and now you are going to watch the Gators play? You need some help man, I blame Golden, ruining people on and off the field, smh.

LOL! No, it's NOT the Palacio, LOL!

**** you all! I'm gonna go for a swim in the heated pool, put on a robe, lay in bed, paint miniature figures while watcyhing and rooting for LSU over teh Gatas, sipping Yuengling and smoking a Partuga, and ordering the finest delivery pizza in the area. I don't need any of you snitches!

I sure don't need any ***** to mess up my Best Day Ever! I am FINE with this! Who wants some bimbo anyhow?

(I need some drunken ***** or ****. Guess I will pick up some bimbo at the tailgate?)

Advertisement
Why you going in that stadium, Smokes? That's counter to the cause. Bytch for years about Folden and then give UM money for tickets.

LOL! No, it's NOT the Palacio, LOL!

**** you all! I'm gonna go for a swim in the heated pool, put on a robe, lay in bed, paint miniature figures while watcyhing and rooting for LSU over teh Gatas, sipping Yuengling and smoking a Partuga, and ordering the finest delivery pizza in the area. I don't need any of you snitches!

I sure don't need any ***** to mess up my Best Day Ever! I am FINE with this! Who wants some bimbo anyhow?

(I need some drunken ***** or ****. Guess I will pick up some bimbo at the tailgate?)

Wait, what did you say?

I'm now bringing a bunch of 10mm Parthian Cataphracts (10mm figures are small, literally 10MM tall, Parthians are a awesome caucasian civilization from present day Iran that relied wholly on horse archers and heavilly armored horses "cataphracts" and whiped out every EIR (Early Imperial Roman) army sent to get them.

They wore decorative horse armor and body armor, hard to paint. Don't need no stinkin' whores to distract me!!!!!

Advertisement
Damnit mane! Had a date all lined up for weeks for this game. A HOT blonde, former Vanderbilt Volleyball player and now an eye surgeon.

She just punked me! Something about how her husband's trip to California was cancelled, or something.

So now, I have an extra ticket ( Field Club , of course) and a non refundable night at a 5 star resort near the stadium.

What the duece? I'm gonna end up hanging out in a plush hotel tomorrow, watchuing the Gata LSU game, and drinking Yuenglings ALONE.

That **** is wrong!

Anyone know any floozies?

86790-what-the-****-is-that-gif-Imgu-Cn5F.gif

So, NJ, of all folks, commented on my similar FB thread. he called it the most pitiful, *** and whiny thread of all time. And you know, he was right. I deleted it (after the date who punked me got on and started calling me a P word, and this other girl, who THOUGHT I meant her jumped in and started calling me a wussie)

Thanks for nuttin, Golden! Had we been anything but a joke, I wouldn't have trouble getting a girl to go and sit in Field Club!!!!

*******!

Advertisement
So, NJ, of all folks, commented on my similar FB thread. he called it the most pitiful, *** and whiny thread of all time. And you know, he was right. I deleted it (after the date who punked me got on and started calling me a P word, and this other girl, who THOUGHT I meant her jumped in and started calling me a wussie)

Thanks for nuttin, Golden! Had we been anything but a joke, I wouldn't have trouble getting a girl to go and sit in Field Club!!!!

*******!

Yup.

Golden is like a disease -with tendrils that go everywhere - even reaching to places you'd never think. Have you noticed that since we got Golden here, ISIS also has grown into a major clusterfluck?

Messing up your dates - and my football season - he can't get out of here fast enough.

Advertisement
Back