Pumped in crowd noise?

itsacanething

Senior
Cuse board accusing us of pumping in crowd noise. I do not think we do it. Obviously it’s the roof that makes it loud. Discuss.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah...We pumped crowd noises at Duke and FSU also where you can clearly hear "Lets go Canes" chants

excuses are tools of incompetence...those that use them usually have lost to the U

6-0.........only fact that matters. dont care how we get it as long as the zero remains on the right

haha they want to look into this and are wondering if there are possible penalties that can be levied.

Advertisement
There is no pumped in crowd noise. But definitely think we push the line with the music when opponents have the ball. Plenty of times you will see other team lined up, under 15 seconds on play clock and stadium is still blasting "Seven Nation Army". Thought it was really noticeable, against Syracuse that wants to hurry up.

Advertisement
Why do you look so much at the Syracuse board?

It seems as if you have a daily report of the activity over there.

There is no pumped in crowd noise. But definitely think we push the line with the music when opponents have the ball. Plenty of times you will see other team lined up, under 15 seconds on play clock and stadium is still blasting "Seven Nation Army". Thought it was really noticeable, against Syracuse that wants to hurry up.

That is what home field advantage is for

I wonder what the Lost Vegas odds are for Babers getting a better gig after this season are looking like. I have to think teams like Tennessee will include him in their list once they make the move on Butch.

Advertisement
OP has never been to a game.

OP might be clueless but has been to three home games this year and averages 3 to 4 per year post orange bowl.

OP could not have possibly been to any games at the new stadium or OP would know for a fact that there is no crowd noise pumped in.

OP said: “I do not think we do it”. If OP went to games, he would know we don’t do it.

Ever been to a game at Clempzon? WAY worse. And they have this light strip circling the rim of the entire upper deck which flashes like crazy when the visiting offense is snapping the ball and running a play. No idea how it’s legal, super distracting. It would probably cause seizures in an epileptic. Our game day presentation (not including the fans of course) is very tame as far as distracting visiting offense compared to many other places I’ve been.

Lulz at now opposing fans getting rustled because it's becoming hard to play Miami on the road. Watching the taped replay even the guys calling the game alluded to the crowd noise.

overhangs/roof + 50k+ maniacs screaming = crowd noise...it's not rocket science.

Advertisement
Sometimes we seem to play the music too much when our own offense is on the field.

But we definitely don't pipe in crowd noise. That stadium only needs 50k to get loud now with the new construction.

Looking forward to the atmosphere for VT and ND

The seven nation army techno mix that they blast incessantly has fake crowd noise at the beginning.

The seven nation army techno mix that they blast incessantly has fake crowd noise at the beginning.

7D158054-C9B3-492A-9ADC-00ADE192E991.gif

Advertisement
Back