Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

Advertisement
It seems like more of that partisan BS. Everything is the fault of Party X, so vote Party Y!
Now let's get to some serious business. What kind of an outdoor tv would you recommend for the people coming over to watch Korean baseball this weekend?

LMAO. You went back and edited this trash? Comical. You know your 53% crap was a flat out lie. Then you lied again by saying 15% as a correction. Should I tell you about the third home as well? Apla sose to.

For further context...again using a media source you value...

Alamaingne is 25% of Europe's economy...just within their own borders. The in-kind effect throughout the Euro pushes it even further north of 50%-ish.

Of course you know this flying to your multiple homes in an invisible jet.

What is with the psychology of announcing "I have this, I have that" in wealth?

It isn't just weird Napoleon, it's a neurosis.

Advertisement
It seems like more of that partisan BS. Everything is the fault of Party X, so vote Party Y!

My favorite: So and so is a monster!

Um, your favorite is a monster too.

Well, no he/she isn't, so and so is the REAL monster!

And round and round we go.

The divide in our Nation can't be healed at this point.

Even here....I'm sure there are a few that believe FSU and/or UF have at least some redeeming qualities!

Oh those muppets!

For further context...again using a media source you value...

Alamaingne is 25% of Europe's economy...just within their own borders. The in-kind effect throughout the Euro pushes it even further north of 50%-ish.

Of course you know this flying to your multiple homes in an invisible jet.

What is with the psychology of announcing "I have this, I have that" in wealth?

It isn't just weird Napoleon, it's a neurosis.

You’re trying to conflate two arguments (German economy vs Europe’s economy), post bull**** stats specifically about Germany, and then deflect when you’re called out.

That’s not quite Napoleon. It’s a little more yellow? Friend.

You’re trying to conflate two arguments (German economy vs Europe’s economy), post bull**** stats specifically about Germany, and then deflect when you’re called out.

👆👆
tPKbWLDR45OXS.gif

You of course realize you can't separate the two anymore than a human body (europe) could function without it's heart (Germany).

But continue with jibberish and deflection. Perhaps add "intersectional", you'll sound "smarter".

It's what you do in your spare time lounging in all your homes.

LMAO.

Seriously, who says that? What's next, your daddy will sue anyone who teases you? Your vast phalanx of lawyers will send a strongly worded memo written upon desks of fine mahogany?

😀

Last edited:
Advertisement

Wrong again. Nappy's fav color was green. Kinda light-medium blend.

Fun Fact: He hated cats, but kept one as a pet in exile.

My favorite: So and so is a monster!

Um, your favorite is a monster too.

Well, no he/she isn't, so and so is the REAL monster!

And round and round we go.

The divide in our Nation can't be healed at this point.

Even here....I'm sure there are a few that believe FSU and/or UF have at least some redeeming qualities!

Oh those muppets!
Never!!!!
On the latter of course....

Advertisement
👆👆 View attachment 116882

You of course realize you can't separate the two anymore than a human body (europe) could function without it's heart (Germany).

But continue with jibberish and deflection.

It's what you do in your spare time lounging in all your homes.

LMAO.

Seriously, who says that? What's next, your daddy will sue anyone who teases you? Your vast phalanx of lawyers will send a strongly worded memo written upon desks of fine mahogany?

😀
Its tough to maintain several tents set along the banks of the Danube...

South Korea can do that because THEY DID AN AMAZING JOB SINCE DAY ONE of the pandemic.

We did not. Complete opposite because America is too busy arguing stupid **** instead of working together. And it doesn’t help to have a world class narcissist imbecile leading the charge.

What doesn't help is local leaders acting like Tyrants and Governors in places MI, NY & PA sending infected seniors back to nursing homes to massacre people, you know 39% of all deaths were from nursing homes in US

Advertisement
Whatever gets approved by the house needs to go to Senate, which has a Republican majority, for approval and then the president has the option to veto. Therefore the ultimate power lies on the Republican side in Congress.

You stated that Republicans controlled Congress; they don't. Democrats control the House and Republicans control the Senate therefore control of Congress is split and ultimate congressional power resides with neither party.

You are wrong - it's okay, it happens.

What is a morbidity, friend? My doctor uses that word a lot two.

For example.

If you have COPD, CVD, BMI above 35, you are immuno compromised (e.g. lukemia) those would be co-morbidity factors putting you at elevated risk of COVID being the final straw. Big debate on how to mark your death at that point.

If you are healthy, immune to hysterics, and stand up to make pee pee, 99.999% its a bad cold at worst.

Now back to football friend.

Advertisement
Back