Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

Advertisement
Less than one in a million shot to die from Corona for college aged kids. Serious people who base decisions on facts and data, would open up college campuses and play sports.

South Korea can do that because THEY DID AN AMAZING JOB SINCE DAY ONE of the pandemic.

We did not. Complete opposite because America is too busy arguing stupid **** instead of working together. And it doesn’t help to have a world class narcissist imbecile leading the charge.

Put it on the NIH and CDC. They dropped the ball starting in February

Advertisement
Bundesliga is starting because Germany wasn't hit hard and they did everything right. Premier League might start June 1, with no fans, but the teams and league have yet to agree to anything and might not. France canceled their season.

If we follwed the French of all people we'd be the 2nd biggest vaginas on this planet

If we follwed the French of all people we'd be the 2nd biggest vaginas on this planet

They were exemplary in World War II. They managed to condense their fighting contributions in World War II to just a few days. Genius. They’re the experts at throwing up their hands and giving up.

Please take this to COVID forum.

Hint: I used NYT as a media outlet for someone like you

The divide between hysterical chicken little types and those of us who are measured and rationale is impossible bridge. It's hard to even see how we have even a single thing in common. Its just too incredibly divergent worldviews.

What's next, 10 mph speed limits. I mean you care about saving lives right? Where does this insanity end?

Good luck to you.

Go Canes.
Firstly, I’ll gladly take it to the covid 19 forum but for the record you started writing about German GDP and the pandemic response on THIS thread.

Secondly, you use the liberal NYT to back up your “anti-liberal” argument and you still get the figures wrong? Ok.

Thirdly, I think you’re wrong about the bridge being too far. I could be the guy sitting next to you at a Canes game and getting ****ed off on this board with you about last year. What I can’t stand are the kind of people screaming that we’re a country of laws one minute and the next that the laws are oppressive and don’t apply to them.

4th, the 10 mph argument is weak. There are places where the limit is 15 mph to save lives like in school zones. Or where people have to come to a complete stop like for a school bus. It makes sense. Everything in context and right now we live in a crazy time. Good luck to you.

Go Canes.

Actually Germany hasn't been opened more than US.

Their work organization is very different than US, and even still they lost 100,000 jobs, just in their auto sector alone.

And there total economy plunged 10% in just the past 6 weeks.

PS...their GDP is projected to plunge 53% before it gets better...a decline not seen since the end of WWII

enough with the sheeples act over a bad cold for 99.999% of those affected.

Actually Germany has... I’m here. Save it.

GDP Projections- drop between 2.8 & 5.4 percent this year. 9.8% for the 2nd quarter. Try not to spin what you read.

Unemployment could climb from 5% to 5.9%. Just let that marinate. There’s a reason why you left that out.

2020 Economy is projected to contract by 4.2%

2021 expectations of 5.8% growth

Now compare all of the above to our country.

What “sheeples” nonsense are you speaking of. You’re actually trying to tell me what’s going on in a place where I have a 2nd home. Save it.

Advertisement
They were exemplary in World War II. They managed to condense their fighting contributions in World War II to just a few days. Genius. They’re the experts at throwing up their hands and giving up.

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 10.25.09 AM.png

Your information is completely inaccurate and nonsensical. Do you know what a 53% drop in GDP would look like in a country like Germany? The number is 5.3% in a worst case scenario.

Your sheeples act is entertaining and just as much of a “sheeples” act on this board. But that’s all it is. Your argument that the world doesn’t revolve around people’s losses is laughable when more than 80,000 people and counting have died of the virus in the States. Actually, the world does revolve around their losses with numbers like that. It’s in a time like this that the federal government is especially needed to provide leadership to individual states. 1.4 million people have been confirmed infected with the virus, for some it’s nothing and for others it’s a death sentence. So this isn’t a 1 in a billion thing.

If you’re going to try and make a smart argument about states rights and individual freedoms by all means make it and there are some valid points to make, just make sure you get the numbers right and don’t “tough guy” degrade other people’s experiences with the virus.

Thank you. Dude is trying entirely too hard.

Actually Germany hasn't been opened more than US.

Their work organization is very different than US, and even still they lost 100,000 jobs, just in their auto sector alone.

And there total economy plunged 10% in just the past 6 weeks.

PS...their GDP is projected to plunge 53% before it gets better...a decline not seen since the end of WWII

enough with the sheeples act over a bad cold for 99.999% of those affected.
C'mon man. It's Mr. Butter knife your talking to. You didn't get the message?
* Muppet Master. Imo after reading two months of this guys post on covid its better he stays in Germany....

Actually Germany has... I’m here. Save it.

GDP Projections- drop between 2.8 & 5.4 percent this year. 9.8% for the 2nd quarter. Try not to spin what you read.

Unemployment could climb from 5% to 5.9%. Just let that marinate. There’s a reason why you left that out.

2020 Economy is projected to contract by 4.2%

2021 expectations of 5.8% growth

Now compare all of the above to our country.

What “sheeples” nonsense are you speaking of. You’re actually trying to tell me what’s going on in a place where I have a 2nd home. Save it.

I didnt spin a single thing friend.

Remember, Deutschland IS Europe's economy. **** near its entire engine.

oh...btw you mean where I live now?

But tell me about your second home though. I'll wait.

Cool country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s America it should be your choice. To stay home or not. It’s America! You can believe what you want to believe. That‘s what makes America great. Telling people what they can and can’t do isn’t America. That’s a bad alternative. They can ask, but they can’t tell.

Cool. Now go put on a mask, stand six feet from me, wash your hands and we are fine. Go bungee jumping for all I care.

I never said it wasn't. My point is how if your suggesting a slow return to normalcy, you're a selfish, greedy ******* who wants people to die. Yet in the past, these same people pointing fingers never took any precautions to prevent the spread during flu season.
If it isn't obvious already it doesn't fit the agenda. Its beyond boring arguing with these dopes, already. They all need one way tickets to China, cuba, or Venezuela...

Because rushing this process to get back to normalcy has a significant chance to harm people more effectively and more deaths absolutely will occur that shouldn’t happen. People are putting the economy over lives at this point which is utterly crazy to see.
Only a theory my friend not the facts. They're other theories....

Yawn. The next time try harder to be smarter and don’t post bullshyte numbers.
Back it up friend....

1) what did i post incorrectly?

2) love to hear about your "second home"

3) Bitte eine bitte

4) thats what I thought...now take your L

Advertisement
Back