Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

Advertisement
That's your grandpa *****. Was he in his early 40s and in good health you punks always try and justify your ****.
BOO

F[]CKING

HOO

take your 1-in-a-billion "my friend/family/whoever got sick" over to the COVID forum.

Those incredibly rare cases, tragic as they are, must not and will not set national policy for the rest.

This may come as shock, but the world doesnt revolve around anyone's loss.

Advertisement
That's your grandpa *****. Was he in his early 40s and in good health you punks always try and justify your ****.
U go live in communism. Sorry I don’t want to be ******* told what to do by the government. Go live in Europe and lock down. This is America I’m supposed to be able to do what I want. If u want to lock down go ahead don’t tell me to. I ll risk my health no problem out In the world. Btw I’ve been working this entire time it’s not that bad

U go live in communism. Sorry I don’t want to be ******* told what to do by the government. Go live in Europe and lock down. This is America I’m supposed to be able to do what I want. If u want to lock down go ahead don’t tell me to. I ll risk my health no problem out In the world. Btw I’ve been working this entire time it’s not that bad

Germany has been more open than America. The healthcare system didn’t tank. And they didn’t lose 20+ million jobs. But yeah, those “Commies” suck.

Side note: you’re told what to do everyday of your life.

Germany has been more open than America. The healthcare system didn’t tank. And they didn’t lose 20+ million jobs. But yeah, those “Commies” suck.

Actually Germany hasn't been opened more than US.

Their work organization is very different than US, and even still they lost 100,000 jobs, just in their auto sector alone.

And there total economy plunged 10% in just the past 6 weeks.

PS...their GDP is projected to plunge 53% before it gets better...a decline not seen since the end of WWII

enough with the sheeples act over a bad cold for 99.999% of those affected.

Actually Germany hasn't been opened more than US.

Their work organization is very different than US, and even still they lost 100,000 jobs, just in their auto sector alone.

And there total economy plunged 10% in just the past 6 weeks.

PS...their GDP is projected to plunge 53% before it gets better...a decline not seen since the end of WWII

enough with the sheeples act over a bad cold for 99.999% of those affected.
Your information is completely inaccurate and nonsensical. Do you know what a 53% drop in GDP would look like in a country like Germany? The number is 5.3% in a worst case scenario.

Your sheeples act is entertaining and just as much of a “sheeples” act on this board. But that’s all it is. Your argument that the world doesn’t revolve around people’s losses is laughable when more than 80,000 people and counting have died of the virus in the States. Actually, the world does revolve around their losses with numbers like that. It’s in a time like this that the federal government is especially needed to provide leadership to individual states. 1.4 million people have been confirmed infected with the virus, for some it’s nothing and for others it’s a death sentence. So this isn’t a 1 in a billion thing.

If you’re going to try and make a smart argument about states rights and individual freedoms by all means make it and there are some valid points to make, just make sure you get the numbers right and don’t “tough guy” degrade other people’s experiences with the virus.

Advertisement

Nah I’m not. Rn I am bc I can get arrested for going for a swim in the ocean

BOO

F[]CKING

HOO

take your 1-in-a-billion "my friend/family/whoever got sick" over to the COVID forum.

Those incredibly rare cases, tragic as they are, must not and will not set national policy for the rest.

This may come as shock, but the world doesnt revolve around anyone's loss.

Ya. We still have 3k deaths to avenge from 2001. Back to the caves!

Advertisement
The state by state cancellation of college sports is going to be painful to watch over the next 2 months. Every state and every conference (even the SEC) will succumb to the pressure. Very sad time to be an American.

Quit comparing the flu to coronavirus as it’s MUCH more deadlier
I never said it wasn't. My point is how if your suggesting a slow return to normalcy, you're a selfish, greedy ******* who wants people to die. Yet in the past, these same people pointing fingers never took any precautions to prevent the spread during flu season.

Advertisement
I never said it wasn't. My point is how if your suggesting a slow return to normalcy, you're a selfish, greedy ******* who wants people to die. Yet in the past, these same people pointing fingers never took any precautions to prevent the spread during flu season.
Because rushing this process to get back to normalcy has a significant chance to harm people more effectively and more deaths absolutely will occur that shouldn’t happen. People are putting the economy over lives at this point which is utterly crazy to see.

Are students gonna pay $60,000 a year for Zoom classes?

Close friend who's daughter was accepted to Cornell is already in contact with UM. She wants to go to classes and if not possible, why spend the $20k carrying cost to go away, on top of the outrageous tuition. Only issue is sorting through all the awarded scholarship money.

Your information is completely inaccurate and nonsensical. Do you know what a 53% drop in GDP would look like in a country like Germany? The number is 5.3% in a worst case scenario.

Your sheeples act is entertaining and just as much of a “sheeples” act on this board. But that’s all it is. Your argument that the world doesn’t revolve around people’s losses is laughable when more than 80,000 people and counting have died of the virus in the States. Actually, the world does revolve around their losses with numbers like that. It’s in a time like this that the federal government is especially needed to provide leadership to individual states. 1.4 million people have been confirmed infected with the virus, for some it’s nothing and for others it’s a death sentence. So this isn’t a 1 in a billion thing.

If you’re going to try and make a smart argument about states rights and individual freedoms by all means make it and there are some valid points to make, just make sure you get the numbers right and don’t “tough guy” degrade other people’s experiences with the virus.

Keep trying to sound smart.

This is entertaining.

Ya. We still have 3k deaths to avenge from 2001. Back to the caves!

Not a bad point from a simplistic and agenda driven analysis.

Wholly wrong to compare the two, but I can understand why someone who has your worldview would bring that up.

Next.

Advertisement
Back