Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

Sad for sure. Terrible working conditions TBH in most of those places. Never see the light of day. Side by side. If same job could be done outside, and I know that's impractical, the number of cases would be close to zero. I feel sorry for that woman for sure. But she put her life in danger if she had a high enough fever where she couldn't be allowed to work. Most places that temperature is 100.4. if she was above that, she should definitely not have been there. That definitely caused a risk to many other people in there. Not smart. Again tragic loss, I feel terrible for her and any others that do succumb to any illness like that. On the other side, we have a family member in Austin. She has had a fever for 3 weeks. Tested for covid-19 during the first week. Negative. But the doctor insisted it was covid-19. A week later she was tested again for covid-19. Negative again. but the doctor continued to call her illness covid-19. finally a few days ago she had the antibody test which was also negative. The doctor continued to call it covid 19. Now one of her daughters is involved and the doctor will consider some other options. Still calling it covid-19 until proven otherwise. I'm calling BS.
Not sure why the doctor is being insistant. He may be playing the system to get more money from the insurance company.

Hope your gamily member gets better of what ever she has.

Advertisement
It’s a crap shoot at this point when trying to pinpoint or use any numbers associated with COVID at this point. There are bunches of Drs coming out saying their hospitals are making them record deaths as COVID when there is no tie to it other than symptoms, which are extremely common in many other illnesses as well. There’s been confirmation that hospitals are getting paid more when they code illnesses in patients as COVID and if they get put on respirators. For all we know that 80k is nowhere near the actual COVID death number. Not saying it’s not a serious thing but there are no numbers we can truly and reliably believe at this point 🤷🏼‍♂️
I saw the same thing on the news that some patients were being put on respirators when they were not infected just to get more money. Sad. I thinks the deaths are accurate as most have an autopsy when they pass.

We won't know the true numbers until a year or two later. We will simply look at the total deaths in 2020 and compare them to other years. The differential will be Covid-19 deaths. Those elderly that die of Covid-19, but would have died at some point in the year (as some have argued), would also be factored in as non covid because the overall deaths would be the same.

Last edited:
Yeah, I realize that now. Although I'll be honest, I had never heard of the term "coronavirus until this year. I was surprised when I first saw my can of lysol at home said it kills it. LOL (I know that's not COVID-19)

I never paid much attention to it either. I know in the past 15 years I would hear people talking about the next major pandemic and I just assumed we would be fine but it's so many moving parts to this and Information changes constantly. What we think is fact on Monday could be outdated by Tuesday

Hospitals barely have any more PPE now than they had 2 months ago and they certainly don't have any extra staff. When I can buy an n95 mask on Amazon, then you say we jave enough supply.

Along with throttling the cases, we were to prepare ourselves to function in a Covid-19 world until we have a vaccine. I think there are only a few states that have prepared well and we don't have a national plan.

We can't keep the country shutdown. The country will open up. Covid-19 cases will climb.
Where's the proof?

Advertisement
Where's the proof?
More movement and more contact will result in more infections. I believe every state that has opened up early has seen their cases increase.

That's just the simple truth. I didn't think anyone was debating that at this point. That's not the issue. The issue is being able ro manage and control the infections so we can have some sense of normality until we have a vaccine.

More movement and more contact will result in more infections. I believe every state that has opened up early has seen their cases increase.

That's just the simple truth. I didn't think anyone was debating that at this point. That's not the issue. The issue is being able ro manage and control the infections so we can have some sense of normality until we have a vaccine.
7TUaMzjbQDtM4.gif

Advertisement
Why does anyone listen to that fraud. From what he said a million should be dead in America already
He said 100,000. So far 80,000 people have died. Until you lose someone to the virus it doesn't hurt you. I know two people who have personally died. One in their 60s. The other my homeboy died at 44. His daughter will never see her pops again. Keep beating your chest muthafukka.

Case increase has nothing to do with more testing?

He said 100,000. So far 80,000 people have died. Until you lose someone to the virus it doesn't hurt you. I know two people who have personally died. One in their 60s. The other my homeboy died at 44. His daughter will never see her pops again. Keep beating your chest muthafukka.
People die all the time. My grandma died last year due to a virus didn’t shut the country down for that

Advertisement
Case increase has nothing to do with mire testing?
What? What is mire testing?

Increases are affected by testing or rather the lack ther of.

You test to find out where the hot spots are. You isolate the people infected so they don't continue to infect others. You then contact trace those in contact so they can be quarantined. This slows the transmission of the virus. It all starts with testing. Without testing you're just flying blind.

Any chance he should've done a better job of staying healthy before getting sick? If that's the case he should shoulder part of the blame for his daughter nit sseing him again. Btw life is tough.....

You test to find out where the hot spots are. You isolate the people infected so they don't continue to infect others. You then contact trace those in contact so they can be quarantined. This slows the transmission of the virus. It all starts with testing. Without testing you're just flying blind.
I fixed it *******. More testing means higher positive tests. You've already been debunked. Ill leave you to your nonsense....

Advertisement
Not sure why the doctor is being insistant. He may be playing the system to get more money from the insurance company.

Hope your gamily member gets better of what ever she has.
Thanks a lot. Dr is a She for what it's worth. And I am pretty certain you are correct that it is all about more money. If one of her daughters had not gotten involved, covid-19 would be the end of it. The daughter is a pretty insistent person. CT tomorrow of chest and abdomen.

You know how you're an idiot. You sit tbere and post at people like you're teaching them a lesson. My bad for even giving you a chance to be in my league...

Bet everything you own there will be football this year. Fauci almost makes Blake James look intelligent

You pumping Purel and UV lamps into your body? Who said that? Fauci? How about the magical cure? Did Fauci say that? ****, if Fauci is a moron, which he is not, and far more intelligent that both of us, what does that make his boss Donald Trump?

You pumping Purel and UV lamps into your body? Who said that? Fauci? How about the magical cure? Did Fauci say that? ****, if Fauci is a moron, which he is not, and far more intelligent that both of us, what does that make his boss Donald Trump?
Don't know about the Dr. With an agenda but with your body of work. I really get a better sense of what's a moron...

Advertisement
Back