Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

Advertisement
Stop. Last time I'll play along. Just because something may not be racist in your mind doesn't mean an actual Asian-American feels the same way. She shouldn't have to China he's the president he's " the leader" he said he has a great relationship with China that's his responsibility to ask. The things your mentioning " the media" is doing now foxnews, infowars, etc etc were doing when Obama was president. Now let's get back to the facts only of the coronavirus or you can go to foxnews or breitbart, youtube and share conspiracy theories

So we’re back to blaming China for a disease they let out and let spread throughout the world being racist?

Advertisement
We can use Asia as an example more South Korea. They went into attack mode from the jump the U.S didn't. Those 390 may not show symptoms but keep in mind we passed this to each family of the 400 (2 kids and a wife) who went to school and work and passed it.
But my point is, what if the majority of people your mind sees as newly infected from that gathering, actually already had COVID without realizing it? That starts to unravel your entire analysis of why we can't open the country back up, right? And it's not out of the realm of possibility, at all. In fact, my prediction is that is will be the end result. COVID was spreading far and wide before we ever knew, TONS of people had it already and weren't aware, quarantine was never feasible (and general lockdown was utterly asinine by the time we implemented it), the virus is going to spread no matter what (I believe it's already done the bulk of its spreading) and we need to protect the most vulnerable rather than demanding the healthy stay inside as our economy collapses.

Again, I'm not saying "I'm right and you're wrong". I'm saying this is a possibility, and it completely crumbles the foundation of your arguments as to why it's not ok for Americans to return to things like work and sports on a mass scale.

The "NANA..." back and forth is entertaining

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I got the coronavirus in February. Knowing what I know now staying in your foxhole is 100x better than the alternative. Have you ever seen one person who got it say it was a blast and they want it again? I had a very bad pink eye. My throat was felt like someone took nails and scraped up and down my throat. My lungs were shot. Barely felt like I could air. Got it right after the SB.
Now it's obvious your fibbing...

Advertisement
Fvck Fauci!!! If that dude had his way we’d all stay locked in our houses for the rest of our lives while “big government” tells us what to do and when to do it and how high to jump when they say so. That guy can go take his dictatorship “suggestions”/commands and shove them up his @ss!

Wowsers. He is a doctor. A global expert. Part of a community of folks that help protect us and our families from some really nasty stuff out there. He will always err on the side of caution; it's what doctors do. Unsure why you are so furious with this man. He has zero authority regarding the closing of states or local communities - so how can a man with zero authority to close anything be a dictator?

You then mention big government - isn't that led by Trump? He is the one that supervises what massive departments like commerce, transportation, HHS, DHS, labor and others do. And those are the real decision makers at the Fed policy level.

It's OK to be frustrated, but in this case you sound like a belligerent imbecile.

You dont know me I dont know you what's it matter??? I'm not asking you to believe me
I could care less. You've spammed this thread with a simple opinion you adamantly push on us. Don't place yourself in tbe spot light if you don't want to be **** on.....

I got the coronavirus in February. Knowing what I know now staying in your foxhole is 100x better than the alternative. Have you ever seen one person who got it say it was a blast and they want it again? I had a very bad pink eye. My throat was felt like someone took nails and scraped up and down my throat. My lungs were shot. Barely felt like I could air. Got it right after the SB.
That's a strange question. I've not seen anyone who says they "want it again," but I've also discussed with dozens of people who've had it and didn't experience much at all. In either case, what would my or your anecdotal experiences have to do with making non-emotional, data-driven decisions? I'll gladly comply with whatever is set, but the point is we're not going to be 100% in the clear or near herd immunity for a really long time. Nonsensical on many levels to wait till then. To what end?

Glad you recovered from what sounds like a more serious case.

Advertisement
Some of you are seeing this from a singular lens. Do you think schools will allow their students and others to attend stadiums in large numbers in the fall to watch football games? Absolutely not. If 5,000 students get COVID after attending that event, the school will be sued for millions if not hundreds of millions. This is not just about football, beer, **** and monster trucks. It's far more complex. The same goes for nursery, grade, middle and high schools.

And with all due respect, it's just football. So calm the **** down.

Some of you are seeing this from a singular lens. Do you think schools will allow their students and others to attend stadiums in large numbers in the fall to watch football games? Absolutely not. If 5,000 students get COVID after attending that event, the school will be sued for millions if not hundreds of millions. This is not just about football, beer, **** and monster trucks. It's far more complex. The same goes for nursery, grade, middle and high schools.

Baffling how people just don't understand liability. Or they choose not to because, dad gummit, you can't be messin' with mah foozeball!!!

Total buffoons.

You ate some bad ***, thats how you got the pink eye

The discussion is sports without fans in attendance.

Advertisement
Back