Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

A depression “like” recession was looming before the pandemic. Multiple financial analysts were calling for it. That’s before this latest haul of paper printing. The next few months (3-6) should be really interesting for REI and Market guys. Whether Fauci is right now or right later, opportunities are everywhere. No sports would only enhance the fall.

Yeah I want there to be sports but I'm not wanting to see kids dying over it

Advertisement
I got the coronavirus in February. Knowing what I know now staying in your foxhole is 100x better than the alternative. Have you ever seen one person who got it say it was a blast and they want it again? I had a very bad pink eye. My throat was felt like someone took nails and scraped up and down my throat. My lungs were shot. Barely felt like I could air. Got it right after the SB.

I'm truly sorry you got it and it sounds like it truly sucks. Were you hospitalized?

Stop man. This is a UM football site. For what your doing you need to go to infowars or fox news
pot and kettle.jpg

Seriously, EVERYONE needs to chill with the personal animosity. That is precisely why the mods didn't want these threads. People can say "I disagree with your position and here's why...." without saying "You're a dumbass for having that position".

Carry on...

Advertisement
Yeah I want there to be sports but I'm not wanting to see kids dying over it

If we gloss over the details, we’re going to be in a world of hurt. But, I really hope a 2020 CFB season happens.

But what if 390 of those 400 people are asymptomatic? As in, never become symptomatic. What if we looked around every public place or work environment and became aware that more than 50% of the people we see have COVID antibodies? Cast that hypothetical out everywhere in America. Then what in the world would be the function of the lockdown (when you also take into account its wide ranging devastation)? The reality is, AMHURT12, this hypothetical may very well prove true. Put differently, we don't at all know right now it's NOT true. And what we do know as of now is true, is that the vast majority of models we relied on to guide our decisions were off by orders of magnitude - and all missed wildly on the impact-too-extreme side.

Food for thought.

We can use Asia as an example more South Korea. They went into attack mode from the jump the U.S didn't. Those 390 may not show symptoms but keep in mind we passed this to each family of the 400 (2 kids and a wife) who went to school and work and passed it.

Advertisement
Why is everything "the media" you have to have another fallback in your playbook. She asked him a big boy question and he couldn't answer it. They're not going let him lie and have a cake walk this is the big stage and he's obviously not smart enough so he attacks the media. If he didn't lie so much maybe the media wouldn't have to hold him so accountable

Saying “ask China” isn’t racist. She just wanted attention.

“From the playbook.” Lol man you gotta get outta the house, you’re really going crazy. I’m not a Trump guy. I absolutely voted for him over Hillary, but I don’t care for him. A blind man can see the media has been forced to retract more stories in the past 4 years than ever before. When all the mistakes happen in one direction, it’s not a mistake.

Keeping it on brand Chuck Todd cut off a video 4 seconds before Barr finished his sentence and acted like Barr was the devil. I’m sure that was just a mistake though right? Kimmel did the same with Pence two days earlier. Idk what you call it, but normal folks call it a pattern. What they do is deliberate.

yeah but what about that .0001% E? they wanna live too
:larryd:

BFD. And I don't say that harshly or uncaring.

Let's reduce all speed limits to 10 mph--obviously we don't care about traffic deaths.

Ban just about every single processed foods--sugar, et al leads to millions of deaths.

G...where does it stop friend?

We must live our lives--and part of it is Canes football!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saying “ask China” isn’t racist. She just wanted attention.

“From the playbook.” Lol man you gotta get outta the house, you’re really going crazy. I’m not a Trump guy. I absolutely voted for him over Hillary, but I don’t care for him. A blind man can see the media has been forced to retract more stories in the past 4 years than ever before. When all the mistakes happen in one direction, it’s not a mistake.

Keeping it on brand Chuck Todd cut off a video 4 seconds before Barr finished his sentence and acted like Barr was the devil. I’m sure that was just a mistake though right? Kimmel did the same with Pence two days earlier. Idk what you call it, but normal folks call it a pattern. What they do is deliberate.

Stop. Last time I'll play along. Just because something may not be racist in your mind doesn't mean an actual Asian-American feels the same way. She shouldn't have to China he's the president he's " the leader" he said he has a great relationship with China that's his responsibility to ask. The things your mentioning " the media" is doing now foxnews, infowars, etc etc were doing when Obama was president. Now let's get back to the facts only of the coronavirus or you can go to foxnews or breitbart, youtube and share conspiracy theories

Advertisement
Back