Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

Germany has been open for a couple of weeks. Law just made it mandatory to wear masks inside all public locations. School starts back in about a week or more. Germans have incorporated the simple process of having you clean your hands as you enter and leave for the most part - and wear masks. I have a 2nd home outside of the finance capital, and people aren’t rebelling against the rules.

The healthcare system is better here and there wasn’t a loss of 20-30 million jobs due to the pandemic. We’re not hearing about a spike either.
Here's another one, the headline is misleading though, here ya go:

Advertisement
The press doesn't murder him they ask adult questions and he's not mentally able to answer. He played to his base when he called this a hoax, and he didn't take it serious. How come he wants to open the country but wont open the White House for tours or do rallys??? Its May and he's just now having people in the White House wear mask. He screwed himself

He never said the virus itself was a hoax. Again you are playing right into the media’s hands and taking things out of context. There is zero point in this conversation if you think he gets asked fair and honest questions. His pressers have become side shows for reporters to gain popularity. It literally happened yesterday with that Asian lady.

1. Not one major Dem is advocating for an indeterminate shutdown. Not one. But hey, if that helps you maintain your little tinfoil-hat world, you do you.

2. In large part because of population density. NY, for example--the city got hit hard, upstate less so. Same holds across states...large cities It spreads quicker in dense areas. Most high-density areas are in D states, so they have been hit harder, earlier.

But as this thing spreads and we do little to mitigate, it has started to hit rural areas and will continue to grow. Just look at SW Georgia as an example.

But that's science, and I know that you Fauci-haters really don't like or know much about science, sooooo....

Oh this is too rich 👇 IF true

L.A. County ‘with all certainty’ will keep stay-at-home orders in place through July

Well, maybe PAC 12 isnt playing ball...

hmmmm

ypu were saying about "no one major D..."

Advertisement
The press doesn't murder him they ask adult questions and he's not mentally able to answer. He played to his base when he called this a hoax, and he didn't take it serious. How come he wants to open the country but wont open the White House for tours or do rallys??? Its May and he's just now having people in the White House wear mask. He screwed himself

I just also wanna mention the press called him a Russian agent for three years with zero evidence. They are now running interference for those who used them for fools to propagate those claims. The entire media is useless.

See the source image

And now you stalking me at picnics!!!!

G...at least bring a casserole or your famous bean dip....something...

Here's another one, the headline is misleading though, here ya go:

Yeah some false info tucked in there... We don’t know what we don’t know... But, schools already have a reopen date.

He’s a fraud. His 15 min of fame are almost up and he’s having a tough time letting go. The guy still thinks the virus came from a wet market, with zero prof it did. I guarantee you he’s tied to Chinese money.
Where did the virus come from? Please enlighten us

Advertisement
Again, anybody talking about the results of opening up, whichever direction their claim goes (it's working/everybody's dying), is talking out their *** if said opening up started less than 15-20 days ago.

That's how long it takes for data to be available.

I agree in part.

But there are also a lot of areas and states that
Oh this is too rich 👇 IF true

L.A. County ‘with all certainty’ will keep stay-at-home orders in place through July

Well, maybe PAC 12 isnt playing ball...

hmmmm

ypu were saying about "no one major D..."

And you were saying "indefinitely."

LA County now talking about 3 more months of stay at home. And people still think we're having CFB this season? Delusional.

Maybe we can have a red state CFB season?

Is this a political thread or a health thread? I’m want the Modern Day Confederates and Liberals all booted together. With that said, how did Fauci become the guy that started the virus??? 😂😩😂😩😂😩😂 We’re sooooo bad off....

Advertisement
I agree in part.

But there are also a lot of areas and states that

And you were saying "indefinitely."

July, for all intents and purposes, is indefinitely.

You don't seem to be able to grasp what economic destruction that causes to everyday people.

That order is financial catastrophe to rank and file types and government budgets. My guess you will see even bigger booms in NV, AZ, AND TX as people flee the People's Democratic Republic of Kalifornia.

These societal impacts will be felt for decades--and those that suffer worst--the poor.

Now, from a football perspective, how does the PAC 12 move forward with other conferences?

My concern is NCAA will take a "if one cant play, no one can play" approach.

Uh oh....

30+ other countries had allready stopped incoming travel from China and the U.S restrictions still allowed for some Chinese to still travel to the U.S. I get it you have to make it appear its everyone elses fault but Bozos but bottomline just like with our football program it all starts at the top. Win or lose it all starts at the top.

I dont have to try to make it seem like anything. I didn't vote for him. But just to be clear your big counter argument here is that 30+ countries had already done a travel ban that all democratic candidates and Palosi criticized and actively tried to stop it. Also you are also arguing that a travel ban that Democrats wouldn't do is not strick enough because it allowed US citizens to return.
Ok.

I dont have to try to make it seem like anything. I didn't vote for him. But just to be clear your big counter argument here is that 30+ countries had already done a travel ban that all democratic candidates and Palosi criticized and actively tried to stop it. Also you are also arguing that a travel ban that Democrats wouldn't do is not strick enough because it allowed US citizens to return.
Ok.

If that's what you got out of what I wrote congrats.

Advertisement
July, for all intents and purposes, is indefinitely.

You don't seem to be able to grasp what economic destruction that causes to everyday people.

That order is financial catastrophe to rank and file types and government budgets.

The impacts will be felt for decades.

Now, how does the PAC 12 move forward with other conferences?

My concern is NCAA will take a "if one cant play, no one can play" approach.

The NCAA has no say. The P5 conferences will make that call. And ultimately it will be a no.

LA County now talking about 3 more months of stay at home. And people still think we're having CFB this season? Delusional.

Maybe we can have a red state CFB season?

If any conference would do it, SEC will. ACC will follow SECs lead.

A depression “like” recession was looming before the pandemic. Multiple financial analysts were calling for it. That’s before this latest haul of paper printing. The next few months (3-6) should be really interesting for REI and Market guys. Whether Fauci is right now or right later, opportunities are everywhere. No sports would only enhance the fall.

I just also wanna mention the press called him a Russian agent for three years with zero evidence. They are now running interference for those who used them for fools to propagate those claims. The entire media is useless.

Stop man. This is a UM football site. For what your doing you need to go to infowars or fox news

Advertisement
Back