Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

The scientific body advising the German government on coronavirus says it is not concerned that the virus reproduction rate - the R rate - has been above one for three straight days.

Advertisement
Why is it that every time someone doesn’t 100% blame Trump for something, they are called some form of Trump apologist? Have I said Trump did a good job? If I was in his administration I would’ve been screaming for him to stop listening. I am only talking about Fauci.

All those things you said aren’t true either. People purposely take what he says out of context. They are using whatever kind of light to disinfect. Also Many countries around the world are still using that hydroxy stuff we first used here.

Bro I never said you were a Bozo slurper or sympathizer all I said is before you go after Fauci and call him a fraud you should check out the things the Bozo administration didn't do and the things Bozo has said. I have nothing against you

Last edited:
Also something else to consider...if there is indeed no CFL this season it would change CFL as we know it.
How many universities can go a year without revenue and still support their athletic departments.
All the coaches salaries, staff, insurance etc,etc.
Food for thought.

Bro I never said you were a Bozo Bozo slurper or sympathizer all I said is before you go after Fauci and call him a fraud you should check out the things the Bozo administration didn't do and the things Bozo has said. I have nothing against you

He takes advice directly from Fauci and Birx. He didn’t come up with these ideas himself. It doesn’t excuse anything anyone has done. Ultimately he’s the one who’s gullible enough to keep listening.

He takes advice directly from Fauci and Birx. He didn’t come up with these ideas himself. It doesn’t excuse anything anyone has done. Ultimately he’s the one who’s gullible enough to keep listening.

You and I both know Bozo doesn't listen to anyone. He ain't listening to neither one of them he always does what he wants to. He dont wear mask and he doesn't do social distancing. So you tell me who is he listening to.

Advertisement
That testing capability would be a monumental step in being able to open many parts of the economy.

Maybe. Or perhaps the effectiveness of testing and tracking doesn't apply to America the same way it does to a country like South Korea. This is a very interesting read that creates a new angle to the constant theme you hear that we'll only be able to re-open American life once we have massive testing and tracing capability. That position assumes what worked there is doable here. I'm not sure that's the case.

You and I both know Bozo doesn't listen to anyone. He ain't listening to neither one of them he always does what he wants to. He dont wear mask and he doesn't do social distancing. So you tell me who is he listening to.

There is zero evidence that he doesn’t listen to them. If you can show otherwise please do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sure...but ultimately he did something (closing travel to china) that all his critics didn't want to do at the time. People that get the same intelligence briefing that he does.

30+ other countries had allready stopped incoming travel from China and the U.S restrictions still allowed for some Chinese to still travel to the U.S. I get it you have to make it appear its everyone elses fault but Bozos but bottomline just like with our football program it all starts at the top. Win or lose it all starts at the top.

Come on man let’s be serious. Trump is, on his own, tanking the one thing he had going for him? In an election year? You do know you quoted him saying it’s gonna go away too, right? So he didn’t take it serious, but now thinks it’s so serious he’s killing his re election chances every day he lets this go on.

No matter what he thought, he knew if he didn’t listen to Fauci the press would have murdered him, even more than usual. He didn’t come up with the lockdown. He and his administration got fooled by people he thought had the country’s best interest at heart. He let them continue to cite a model that was laughably wrong, over and over and over. He went to twitter and mouthed off while letting the one thing he ran against, shape his decision making.

Come on man let’s be serious. Trump is, on his own, tanking the one thing he had going for him? In an election year? You do know you quoted him saying it’s gonna go away too, right? So he didn’t take it serious, but now thinks it’s so serious he’s killing his re election chances every day he lets this go on.

No matter what he thought, he knew if he didn’t listen to Fauci the press would have murdered him, even more than usual. He didn’t come up with the lockdown. He and his administration got fooled by people he thought had the country’s best interest at heart. He let them continue to cite a model that was laughably wrong, over and over and over. He went to twitter and mouthed off while letting the one thing he ran against, shape his decision making.

The press doesn't murder him they ask adult questions and he's not mentally able to answer. He played to his base when he called this a hoax, and he didn't take it serious. How come he wants to open the country but wont open the White House for tours or do rallys??? Its May and he's just now having people in the White House wear mask. He screwed himself

Advertisement
Crap hit the fan? Do have any kind of proof of this?

Rhetorical question of course, you can't have any as your claim is impossible. Average incubation time is 5-7 days, the another average 5 days until the patient goes to a doctor/hospital. In Germany it then takes another 3-5 days for that infection to be officially tested and registered with officials

So if they "just opened back up" crap couldn't hit the fan for 13-17 days.

Germany has been open for a couple of weeks. Law just made it mandatory to wear masks inside all public locations. School starts back in about a week or more. Germans have incorporated the simple process of having you clean your hands as you enter and leave for the most part - and wear masks. I have a 2nd home outside of the finance capital, and people aren’t rebelling against the rules.

The healthcare system is better here and there wasn’t a loss of 20-30 million jobs due to the pandemic. We’re not hearing about a spike either.

I posted the article in this thread boss, there have been several different articles today on the matter. Their R-values have been above one for 3 straight days.

I saw after I asked. A tad bit of hyperbole.... I’m here. **** isn’t hitting the fan.

Advertisement
Back