Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

1. Not one major Dem is advocating for an indeterminate shutdown. Not one. But hey, if that helps you maintain your little tinfoil-hat world, you do you.

2. In large part because of population density. NY, for example--the city got hit hard, upstate less so. Same holds across states...large cities It spreads quicker in dense areas. Most high-density areas are in D states, so they have been hit harder, earlier.

But as this thing spreads and we do little to mitigate, it has started to hit rural areas and will continue to grow. Just look at SW Georgia as an example.

But that's science, and I know that you Fauci-haters really don't like or know much about science, sooooo....

There is literally no science to back up any stay at home order right now. Protect nursing homes and the elderly and everybody live your life. There is less than a 1% chance it kills you.

Advertisement
The "experts" told us mercury fillings are safe. Then they said that mercury fillings are not safe. Then the experts put mercury in vaccines.

Let's play 🏈

Please debunk any part of what Tucker says there. It includes a literal video clip of Fauci talking.

I'm lmao my *** off watching this. Tucker keeps pushing that Fauci is the decision maker like he's a president. This was Fauci speaking in January. The U.S didn't shutdown until March. You need to ask how come the person in charge waited so long. Fauci is not responsible for shutting down airlines, states, etc his expertise is on the disease. Bozo on a fox show said the virus would go away and it wasn't a threat do you have that link also?

It absolutely protects others even if it only catches a percentage, as you speculate.

That’s not speculation, great majority of masks I’m seeing out there are permeable. They have already done the studies on the permeability of most of these cotton face masks. Not very good. Yes it’s supposed to protect others, but as I stated in my original post, it does nothing for the wearer in terms of his/her safety.

Also pay attention when you go out, people are constantly adjusting them, touching their faces pulling them down so they can breathe, sucking in harder because they’ve got a mask around their face. I’m just not seeing how this helps.

I wear them, the rules are the rules, but I think it’s a psychological impact more than anything else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm lmao my *** off watching this. Tucker keeps pushing that Fauci is the decision maker like he's a president. This was Fauci speaking in January. The U.S didn't shutdown until March. You need to ask how come the person in charge waited so long. Fauci is not responsible for shutting down airlines, states, etc his expertise is on the disease. Bozo on a fox show said the virus would go away and it wasn't a threat do you have that link also?

Fauci and Birx made the recommendations to shut everything down. That was AFTER Fauci said it was ok to go on cruises IN EARLY MARCH.

Fauci and Birx made the recommendations to shut everything down. That was AFTER Fauci said it was ok to go on cruises IN EARLY MARCH.

Dude your like Tucker. Fauci isn't the president do you have the same links Bozo said it would go away soon, nothing to worry about only 15 Americans infected, disinfectants could be a cure, what was the other medication he was pushing that doesn't help, do you have those clips

Advertisement

Bozo went golfing he held his usual rallys he never took it serious. He's the person at the top.

The IFR isn't anywhere remotely near 2%. The serious/severe rate is between 2% and 3%. The fatality rate is 1% at absolute worst, and probably much lower. And for the average, under age 60, reasonably healthy American it's akin to the flu. For the average college or professional athlete in peak physical condition, it's less than the flu.

Yeah I was trying to be extremely conservative on the mortality rate. Once they add in all the antibody testing its going to be bellow 1%.

Advertisement
The were opening up some shops and schools as early as April 20th.

It's been a very gradual opening. Only 12th graders are allowed to be in high school. No middle schoolers at all. And only 4th graders in primary school. So that is far from what you would call truly open. Only shops under 800sq/m are open. And it has been 20 days. So we would only see data start to be reliable now.

But as the real opening (minus restaurants/bars/movie theaters/) had only just started we will have to wait another 2-3 weeks for results. And schools aren't going to open til June. And even that won't be "open". It will be 2-3 days a week in shifts so that there won't be more than a third of the children there at any given time.

Don't forget, Germany was already in a much better place than we were. Much lower rate of infection and deaths, R0 number at approx 0.7, much more testing per capita, three times as many ICU beds (and ventilators) per capita.

Dude your like Tucker. Fauci isn't the president do you have the same links Bozo said it would go away soon, nothing to worry about only 15 Americans infected, disinfectants could be a cure, what was the other medication he was pushing that doesn't help, do you have those clips

Why is it that every time someone doesn’t 100% blame Trump for something, they are called some form of Trump apologist? Have I said Trump did a good job? If I was in his administration I would’ve been screaming for him to stop listening. I am only talking about Fauci.

All those things you said aren’t true either. People purposely take what he says out of context. They are using whatever kind of light to disinfect. Also Many countries around the world are still using that hydroxy stuff we first used here.

Advertisement
Back