Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

Advertisement
I was just referring to the fact that the mask doesn’t protect the wearer, it might protect other people if your respirating droplets everywhere, even then these flimsy cloth mask are only going to catch a percentage of what you expel out of your mouth, the rest of it is still going through. It offers little to no protection to the wearer, it might actually make things worse for the wearer.

It absolutely protects others even if it only catches a percentage, as you speculate.

Hey if you know someone that is better or someone else who has been the last 4 presidents top infectious disease expert bring he or she out if not he's the top guy

He is an SES, not an a Senate confirmed appointee*.

Thats how is has "served" the last 4 POTUS.

*could be wrong...need to verify

Advertisement
697 new cases yesterday. That's down from their maximum of 6933 on 3/27.

Again, anybody talking about the results of opening up, whichever direction their claim goes (it's working/everybody's dying), is talking out their *** if said opening up started less than 15-20 days ago.

That's how long it takes for data to be available.

1. Not one major Dem is advocating for an indeterminate shutdown. Not one. But hey, if that helps you maintain your little tinfoil-hat world, you do you.

2. In large part because of population density. NY, for example--the city got hit hard, upstate less so. Same holds across states...large cities It spreads quicker in dense areas. Most high-density areas are in D states, so they have been hit harder, earlier.

But as this thing spreads and we do little to mitigate, it has started to hit rural areas and will continue to grow. Just look at SW Georgia as an example.

But that's science, and I know that you Fauci-haters really don't like or know much about science, sooooo....

Wow.

Could you state more items above incorrectly?

I suppose you could, but you are off to fine start.

Care to debate and make a bet for charity?

d9627374b93d6640090c30a9e81a419d1 (1).jpg

He is an SES, not an a Senate confirmed appointee*.

Thats how is has "served" the last 4 POTUS.

*could be wrong...need to verify

Hey all I know is Fauci is Americas top guy. If he was good enough for the last 4 presidents then he's good enough for me.

Advertisement
Again, anybody talking about the results of opening up, whichever direction their claim goes (it's working/everybody's dying), is talking out their *** if said opening up started less than 15-20 days ago.

That's how long it takes for data to be available.
The were opening up some shops and schools as early as April 20th.

That doesn’t tell me much. Being open for a couple of days doesn’t mean the infections stemmed from that. Incubation is what, 5-14 days? This is the same disingenuous stuff the media tried to push here after 1 day of being open.
you asked, I gave you the article I read..... If you believe or not I really don't give 2 fu@ks champ

Stop man. This is beyond b.s, you link a foxnews link with a guy who isn't even a journalist. He's a basically a debater he's in entertainment. I'll play along further. Bozo the clownmanader and thief said it would go away, that it was only a few Americans who had it, disinfectants would cleanse your body etc etc. I get it you have a foxnews link with so names that have supposed quotes.

Please debunk any part of what Tucker says there. It includes a literal video clip of Fauci talking.

Advertisement
1. Not one major Dem is advocating for an indeterminate shutdown. Not one. But hey, if that helps you maintain your little tinfoil-hat world, you do you.

2. In large part because of population density. NY, for example--the city got hit hard, upstate less so. Same holds across states...large cities It spreads quicker in dense areas. Most high-density areas are in D states, so they have been hit harder, earlier.

But as this thing spreads and we do little to mitigate, it has started to hit rural areas and will continue to grow. Just look at SW Georgia as an example.

But that's science, and I know that you Fauci-haters really don't like or know much about science, sooooo....

Don't hate Fauci in the slightest. From a science perspective, smart guy. From a leadership and applying lab results to the real world, he is bottom 5%--and I'm being generous.

Unlike yourself, I've actually been in a room for a series of meetings with Dr F. He is a run of the mill academia type--the world revolves around my research/area of expertise, I'm asking for $X millions, give it to me or we will all die.

He pulled that for Avian Influenza in 07 and was politely told, "um, no, next". He is doing it now, but with a touch of "I told you so" (partial rightfully so).

But please continue doing you as if you have a command of this topic.

Now, back to football and take your sctick to the coloring book COVID forum.

Toodles.

Advertisement
So, you're basically saying the the whole world has it wrong except Sweden?

You assume this is the same flu. It's much more contagious. We've had 80,000 deaths in 3 months and we've been shutdown for 2 of them. It' not just the old and weak that are dying although they are the majority. Before states started shutting down, the infection rate was doubling every 2 days at one point. That meant that 280 million would have been infected within a month. Forget about the deaths. Our healthcare system would have been overwhelmed like we saw in NYC and around the country, but far worse.

Shutting down was more about throttling the outbreak so we could gain control and put mechanisms in place to better deal with it. It was buying us time.

I'm not arguing against opening the country. We have to. I just think things are going to get worse because I don't think enough has been done during the shutdown. That's my opinion. It's hard for people to grasp which is why I get attacked for saying it and that's fine.

The virus is controlling the economy whether people are back to work or not. We see that at these meat processing plants where I have relatives working in Iowa. People are getting sick and are missing work. This causes a disruption in the food supply because the plants can't operate at their maximum efficiency. The same type of thing will happen to other businesses. My dad works for a major central air and heating company. They are a natioal brand. They had to shut down because too many workers were out sick. They didn't even tell anyone that the virus was spreading in the plant until they shutdown.

So, we should be wearing mask because a lot of people are goint get sick and miss work even if they recover.
It’s a crap shoot at this point when trying to pinpoint or use any numbers associated with COVID at this point. There are bunches of Drs coming out saying their hospitals are making them record deaths as COVID when there is no tie to it other than symptoms, which are extremely common in many other illnesses as well. There’s been confirmation that hospitals are getting paid more when they code illnesses in patients as COVID and if they get put on respirators. For all we know that 80k is nowhere near the actual COVID death number. Not saying it’s not a serious thing but there are no numbers we can truly and reliably believe at this point 🤷🏼‍♂️

Advertisement
Back