Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

Advertisement
This is like a kid making a commitment his Sophomore year before visiting other schools. It looks good but its May and school starts in August.
Sure, that's valid. But it also means that is now the default position unless the situation changes, rather than the opposite and it being "no school unless things get better". That's a monumental difference, IMO.

Last edited:
Germany just opened back up and crap hit the fan, hopefully we have better results

Crap hit the fan? Do have any kind of proof of this?

Rhetorical question of course, you can't have any as your claim is impossible. Average incubation time is 5-7 days, the another average 5 days until the patient goes to a doctor/hospital. In Germany it then takes another 3-5 days for that infection to be officially tested and registered with officials

So if they "just opened back up" crap couldn't hit the fan for 13-17 days.

Dont tell me tell that to the parents when there kids die of this "bad cold" and they're suing the University or the NCAA

This might be the dumbest thing ever written on this site. And that is saying something with the amount of jackholes posting here.

Kids have a greater chance being killed in a car accident on the way back to college than they do of actually dying from this disease.

Advertisement

That doesn’t tell me much. Being open for a couple of days doesn’t mean the infections stemmed from that. Incubation is what, 5-14 days? This is the same disingenuous stuff the media tried to push here after 1 day of being open.

Like I just said, if that is true that crap was hitting the fan 13-17 days ago. That's the average time between infection and said infection being registered (and included in the R0 number).

That time is shorter in Germany than in most countries because the last part of the chain, the registration of infections with health officials by doctors treating them, is more efficiently organised.

In a Senate committee meeting today, Dr Faiuci was concerned that opening up too soon could result in sporadic outbreaks here and there. He also was encouraged by the rapid development of massive testing capabilities.
Adm Girarou, a member of the WH task force tasked with overseeing testing capabilities and production said he felt confident that by Sept we would be able to conduct 30 to 50 million tests per month. We are currently performing about 400k per week. That testing capability would be a monumental step in being able to open many parts of the economy.

This might be the dumbest thing ever written on this site. And that is saying something with the amount of jackholes posting here.

Kids have a greater chance being killed in a car accident on the way back to college than they do of actually dying from this disease.

Like I said dont tell me this tell it to the parents

Advertisement
1) the Ds are essentially advocating for indetermined/indefinite shutdown

2) why are deaths lower in R run states?

I mean, since you brought it up politics yet again.

By your logic, there shouldnt be a single person alive South of Martin-Palm Beach County line.

Collier should all be dead too. And lets not forget Arizona.

The Walking Dead from what I hear.

Right?

Right?

but...but...but...

1. Not one major Dem is advocating for an indeterminate shutdown. Not one. But hey, if that helps you maintain your little tinfoil-hat world, you do you.

2. In large part because of population density. NY, for example--the city got hit hard, upstate less so. Same holds across states...large cities It spreads quicker in dense areas. Most high-density areas are in D states, so they have been hit harder, earlier.

But as this thing spreads and we do little to mitigate, it has started to hit rural areas and will continue to grow. Just look at SW Georgia as an example.

But that's science, and I know that you Fauci-haters really don't like or know much about science, sooooo....

Sure, that's valid. But it also means that is now the default position unless the situation changes, rather than it being the opposite and it being "no school unless things get better". That's a monumental difference, IMO.

Time will only tell if there is school or not. I doubt it but like I said time will tell

You sure he said that or Bozo the clownmanader and thief who said that. I'm pretty sure the top infectious disease expert wouldn't say something that stupid when he says the reaction this administration has shown to the virus

LOL are you serious?

he was saying in late January that it was nothing to be concerned about. He repeated it. He said other stupid shlt too. The CDC/NIH was totally unprepared, and that’s his baby.

Last edited:
Advertisement
In a Senate committee meeting today, Dr Faiuci was concerned that opening up too soon could result in sporadic outbreaks here and there. He also was encouraged by the rapid development of massive testing capabilities.
Adm Girarou, a member of the WH task force tasked with overseeing testing capabilities and production said he felt confident that by Sept we would be able to conduct 30 to 50 million tests per month. We are currently performing about 400k per week. That testing capability would be a monumental step in being able to open many parts of the economy.

Testing everybody is not a serious argument. It can’t and won’t happen. If Governors hadn’t thrown sick people in nursing homes and caused it to spread like wildfire we would be laughing at this virus. Nursing homes make up at least 33% of our deaths and many believe it’ll be over 40 and maybe even 50%. This was a monumental mistake that can’t be erased.

Isn't the point of wearing masks preventing the spread of the disease? Only works if everybody does it?

I was just referring to the fact that the mask doesn’t protect the wearer, it might protect other people if your respirating droplets everywhere, even then these flimsy cloth mask are only going to catch a percentage of what you expel out of your mouth, the rest of it is still going through. It offers little to no protection to the wearer, it might actually make things worse for the wearer.

Advertisement
Isn't the point of wearing masks preventing the spread of the disease? Only works if everybody does it?
Then why did the experts wait until 2 weeks ago to tell us mask are mandatory. Shouldn’t we have been wearing mask the whole time.?

97016959_3442726165791713_5835562912499892224_n.jpg

Begs the question of this so called expert; Why the fvck didn't YOU have us ready?

Please enjoy Tucker’s full montage on him which doesn’t even include the March incident that’s been posted in this thread already.

Stop man. This is beyond b.s, you link a foxnews link with a guy who isn't even a journalist. He's a basically a debater he's in entertainment. I'll play along further. Bozo the clownmanader and thief said it would go away, that it was only a few Americans who had it, disinfectants would cleanse your body etc etc. I get it you have a foxnews link with so names that have supposed quotes.

Last edited:
Testing everybody is not a serious argument. It can’t and won’t happen. If Governors hadn’t thrown sick people in nursing homes and caused it to spread like wildfire we would be laughing at this virus. Nursing homes make up at least 33% of our deaths and many believe it’ll be over 40 and maybe even 50%. This was a monumental mistake that can’t be erased.

Your post is factual and based on the data . . . It will be ignored by half the population . . .

Advertisement
Back