Pugh Has Miami in Top List

View as article
Yea they want to see him in camp first. We are taking quite a few kids down this summer again, just not sure which session.

Advertisement
Its hilarious how FSU cant keep any kids in town.

Once they've lived there for that long they need to GTFO.

Nothing to see here.

Why's that?

Ok, he's in Tally and he was offered by Fsu...yeah that's about it.

yeah and matthew thomas was a LB from Miami and what happened with him? Oh wait theres about a million other examples of the same thing. Maybe he has family, instead of Miami kids, that want him to get away for college to "grow up" in a real city instead of the middle of literally no where. Who knows, I know its a crazy thought

EDIT: Don't worry, I already negged myself for mentioning that ***gots name

Oh, and Eduaord is making sure that any kid from down here we want to keep is coming to Miami. He has a bunch of silent commits, hes just letting them have their time.

Getting a guy from Godby?? That's crazy talk. That's like saying FSU is going to take a guy from Booker T. Washington or Central or something...****...wait...

You just never know guys. Recruiting is not predictable. Go get 'em coach

Its hilarious how FSU cant keep any kids in town.

Once they've lived there for that long they need to GTFO.

The number of high quality kids leaving town is staggering and we aren't talking about going to meac schools.

Auburn, Clemson, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Florida, GT, Purdue, Ole Miss, UK, Illinois, USC and I truthfully don't see them getting any this year.

Advertisement
Oh and my favorite is this thought process that schools up here steer kids to FSU. Our staff consists of 5 different people who grew up in South Florida, 2 people from an Alabama coach tree, another from University of Tennessee, and finally a former walk on for FSU.

Heck Lincoln has Jaquez Green as their OC and multiple guys from all over. Most of NFC's staff is from out of state. CHiles and Leon on the other hand have FSU influence (but there really isn't much there).

Up here we do a good job of pushing our kids to schools we want them to go.

Advertisement
Back