QuattroCane
Junior
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2016
- Messages
- 7,230
There's football on every night beginning tonight for the next 51 days.
That is all.
That is all.
That’s your choice. I prefer my wife.
Me too.That’s your choice. I prefer my wife.
And GTA VI releases in 44 days, so it'll help pass the time until then.There's football on every night beginning tonight for the next 51 days.
That is all.
Build up that equity with the wife for November 19 lol.All fbs and nfl? I think I’ll pass on the Sunday-Wednesday games. Gotta spend time working and getting family time.
She watched the Clemson game with me. Traveled to Dallas for the cotton bowl. I just don’t give two ***** about the NFL or crappy college ball.Build up that equity with the wife for November 19 lol.
The NFL has worked very hard to get a lot of former fans to this point. A lot of CFB teams seem to be going through the motions as well like they're waiting to see how the landscape sorts out.She watched the Clemson game with me. Traveled to Dallas for the cotton bowl. I just don’t give two ***** about the NFL or crappy college ball.
you prefer his wife too?Me too.
The NFL is hard to watch, but my Raiders are at least being given the shot to look decent for the 1st time in a long time.The NFL has worked very hard to get a lot of former fans to this point. A lot of CFB teams seem to be going through the motions as well like they're waiting to see how the landscape sorts out.
Should have seen her in high schoolMe too.
Some MACtion on the second screen while you're killing some hookers and cops. What a time to be alive.And GTA VI releases in 44 days, so it'll help pass the time until then.
Is everyone else ready for some PAC-12 after dark? Some MACtion?
And it's set in Miami too - well Vice City, but y'know.Some MACtion on the second screen while you're killing some hookers and cops. What a time to be alive.
its not that seriousShe watched the Clemson game with me. Traveled to Dallas for the cotton bowl. I just don’t give two ***** about the NFL or crappy college ball.