Public Service Announcement

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
If you are one of those bytch a$$ UM “fans” on Twitter who changed allegiances and is openly rooting for Oregon now, then Fvck you and everything you stand for.

I don’t care how bad this program is…that is the most pathetic **** ever. I can’t imagine rooting for another school because you can’t deal with the stress of being a UM fan. Grow a sack and stop being a pvssy.

There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. We’re going to fire Manure and Flake James and hopefully fix this ****. Keep the faith, my friends. As for all the traitors, Fvck you. Oregon can keep you.

Sorry for the rant — I’ve had a few.

Advertisement
What if they switch to Ole Miss?
Screenshot_20210920-174806.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Who cares?
I get it. I don’t know why this ****es me off but it does. People always wanna jump on the bandwagon when we’re good, but then you got a bunch who can’t handle the adversity that comes with being a true fan. Just disgusts me.

You’re not mad at the obvious joke, you’re mad at the football program. It’s just funny

Advertisement
You’re not mad at the obvious joke, you’re mad at the football program. It’s just funny
Not really funny, to be honest. But ya, you’re **** right I’m mad about the program. I’ll stick through thick and think though.

Can we change allegiance to Central Ct State just for a week they dont even have to win just get close and scare the BOT just a enough to fire Diaz

I get it. I don’t know why this ****es me off but it does. People always wanna jump on the bandwagon when we’re good, but then you got a bunch who can’t handle the adversity that comes with being a true fan. Just disgusts me.
🍻

Advertisement
I’m with you. But all I want is twice the adversity of being a fan of Bama.

I’m a Miami fan, ride or die. But I gotta admit, fans like me are idiots.

Loyalty is the most overrated virtue there is. It literally gets you nothing in life. It’s rarely if ever rewarded in any way.

My heart says keep watching and rooting for Miami, but my head says I’m a moron for doing so. The admin doesn’t give a **** about the football team so why should I? It’s objectively pretty dumb to let a bunch of disinterested empty suits ruin our Saturdays.

Advertisement
If you are one of those bytch a$$ UM “fans” on Twitter who changed allegiances and is openly rooting for Oregon now, then Fvck you and everything you stand for.

I don’t care how bad this program is…that is the most pathetic **** ever. I can’t imagine rooting for another school because you can’t deal with the stress of being a UM fan. Grow a sack and stop being a pvssy.

There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. We’re going to fire Manure and Flake James and hopefully fix this ****. Keep the faith, my friends. As for all the traitors, Fvck you. Oregon can keep you.

Sorry for the rant — I’ve had a few.
Everybody makes choices👇

Screenshot_20210920-192531_Chrome.jpg

Wooooow! Fans are really switching sides!????
I could NEVER!
👀👀

*looks around*
*Whispers Roll ******* Tiiide, Go Ducks*

Advertisement
Back