PTI idiots at it again

Gatorhater

All-American
The twin fools on PTI just cannot let go of our win against dude. Claiming it would be act of sportsmanship if we forfeited the game. They need to run that crap at OSU.

Advertisement
It would be an even more noble act of sportsmanship if Ohio State gave us our National Championship Trophy.

Advertisement
It's just their subway hot take.

We get it, wilbon has a major boner for Um.

someone tweet Wilbon and to tell him, we'll be glad to forfeit that game if OSU is willing to forfeit the 2003 National Title, and if ND is willing to forfeit 1988 which will add 2 more national titles to our trophy case.

I literally want to see Wilbon die on air and have Finebaum die of AIDS in a 3rd world country from giving him mouth to mouth.

That's my hot take.

Stop watching espn. You know all they are going to do is **** on us. Watch the games and nothing else. I haven't seen any espn programing in 5 years and I'm better off for it.

Advertisement
It really doesn't matter as the score of 30-27 in favor of Miami, was sent to the Acc for final stats over the weekend...They could contact Acc but they've already acknowleged several calls by officals were missed against both teams..

I think we should go back and reverse the Duke game. While we are at it lets also do the 5th down game, Miami vs ND when Melvin clearly scored, and the pass interference call against Miami vs OSU. I will gladly take two more national championships over a game in a meaningless season at this point. We don't even have to go that far back, just go back to the TD run by Dukes QB where he never crossed the goal line that ends game and Miami wins.

Grown men acting like babies...I'm gonna call the hospital and find out what the newborns are doing, since all the crybabies are over here sweatin' what those losers are spewing.

I would love for Blake James to make a statement saying "Here, take the win back duke. And by the way, Butch Davis is the new head coach of Miami."

Advertisement
I think they should forfeit their paychecks for defrauding the public for the crap they put out.

I think we should go back and reverse the Duke game. While we are at it lets also do the 5th down game, Miami vs ND when Melvin clearly scored, and the pass interference call against Miami vs OSU. I will gladly take two more national championships over a game in a meaningless season at this point. We don't even have to go that far back, just go back to the TD run by Dukes QB where he never crossed the goal line that ends game and Miami wins.

that was Cleveland Gary who scored against the Drunken Irish in '88. Melvin had moved on to the Broncos after 1987.

Advertisement
I think the Gator should forfeit the Flop game, they upset the dolphins in the tank when they jumped in it at the end off the game. That's not very sportsmanlike. Not to mention the Flop itself, which was rather ungentlemanly. Pinkies were not up on that play at all.

I think the Gator should forfeit the Flop game, they upset the dolphins in the tank when they jumped in it at the end off the game. That's not very sportsmanlike. Not to mention the Flop itself, which was rather ungentlemanly. Pinkies were not up on that play at all.

I love that. Also a cruelty to animal charge.

Stop watching espn. You know all they are going to do is **** on us. Watch the games and nothing else. I haven't seen any espn programing in 5 years and I'm better off for it.

Outstanding comment, I have switched to Fox Sports, and why listen to those 3 idiots (Finebaum - **** with Ears, and the PTI idiots)

Advertisement
Back