PSA: POSTING IMAGES

tenor (9).gif

Advertisement
Also in videos, if you click on the icon in the bottom right, the video pops out of the thread and follows you as you scroll down. Like this:

"He dropped the bat!!!!!!"

Advertisement
A lot of you seem confused about how to post the full image into your reply. I will outline the following steps to help you achieve uploading manhood.

After you’ve uploaded your image or gif, you will see this in the upper left hand corner:

View attachment 125716

After you click “Insert”, you’ll see these 2 options:

View attachment 125717

Then your image or gif will display in full, and you will not look like a boomer (even if you are).
Such ageism is discusing and offensive, milli. Now tell me kid, can you give a step by step of doing it with a flip phone? I just traded my rotary in.

Advertisement
A lot of you seem confused about how to post the full image into your reply. I will outline the following steps to help you achieve uploading manhood.

After you’ve uploaded your image or gif, you will see this in the upper left hand corner:

View attachment 125716

After you click “Insert”, you’ll see these 2 options:

View attachment 125717

Then your image or gif will display in full, and you will not look like a boomer (even if you are).
Small world: I know personally the cats who were owners of media company who employed Ms Cleo (her nickname with them was Delly). They all made a mountain of $$$$$$$. They also got sued a ton too.

I never made a move in life without calling upon her services.

Who knew.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Small world: I know personally the cats who were owners of media company who employed Ms Cleo (her nickname with them was Delly). They all made a mountain of $$$$$$$. They also got sued a ton too.

I never made a move in life without calling upon her services.

Who knew.

When the Psychic Network was shut down - you'd think Miss Cleo would have seen it coming.

Advertisement
Back