PS5 Madden NFL 21 Next Gen Videos

Advertisement
Glad to see another OS'er on CIS. This madden is definitely a step in the right direction. You will not be able to tell much of a difference in graphics on next gen madden 21 just yet but movements, loco-motion, and physics are a game changer. I cant wait to see what they do with future editions once they can utilize the full power of the ps5.

Advertisement
Glad to see another OS'er on CIS. This madden is definitely a step in the right direction. You will not be able to tell much of a difference in graphics on next gen madden 21 just yet but movements, loco-motion, and physics are a game changer. I cant wait to see what they do with future editions once they can utilize the full power of the ps5.
You are exactly right. It's hard to see the difference in a video. You can feel the difference though and it's a positive difference. But that is also after only playing 2 games. I should be starting a franchise with my brother today or tomorrow and I'll be putting it up on my channel.

All games are going to look marginally better until next year, but I do love being able to snap right back into a game at halftime with quick resume.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back