Proud of My Team Tonight

Advertisement
The entire team sucked. Is Duke Johnson not on the roster? Great job once again Forrest.

You're a moron. The team put together a dreadful performance, but that doesn't mean that Duke Johnson sucks.

You should choose your words more wisely. Perhaps then they will not be misinterpreted by morons such as myself.

Nah, I don't cater to morons.

According to you, you have been for the past 30 minutes or so.

You better go hide in the bunker because you're about to get nuked you fcking idiot/ Why coach No d was at the concession stands stuffing his face full of hotdogs our D was getting gashed all night . What does our D run to counter the run oh yeah 2 safties 15 yards back.

Did you not read what I wrote about our horrid defense? Just because I didn't use profanity like an uneducated barbarian such as yourself doesn't mean I'm not upset. Good bye Ray Charles.

Your title of this thread says it all fcking idiot

Yea bro you are pointing out positives. The positives that you are pointing out are like when a kid gets an F on their report card and says that well on the positive I got 50% of the questions right though!!! We were clearly a failure and the overall picture was obvious failure simply because of the scheme, which will negate any player improvement, which leads to no optimism. Our approach on defense looks wrong and things such as playing 2 safeties so far away from the box time and again is never going to get you a win against a run team. This **** is 101 man that's why you're getting no support in this thread.

Understood. If I went on a rant about the defense I would have received praise. Dorito sucks. Defense had no heart. Safeties 15 yards back when Nebraska has the ball at the 5 yard line. This is golden and Doritos defense. Am I doing it right?

You're getting there sans the sarcasm. I watched the game and was optimistic like many that we may somehow win based on how the first quarter went. Obviously we all watched the next three quarters and it sucked. Your postgame thoughts just wreak of the modern day parent that says "my son's baseball team lost but they played so well and had all those hits! They should also get a medal." Us fans don't want that participation and effort medal, we want ******* wins and that's it period. Do you think based on what you saw tonight that we have somehow changed and turned the corner for good, or is it more of the same pattern of the 4-6 annual losses we chalk down? Good plays mixed with obvious problems that no level of talent can overcome. We were telling our defenders all night that our 6-7 players could beat their 8-9 guys in the box and it never happened, no adjustments happened, and no stops happened. Think about that for a second. We were engaged in a hard-core running game and our staff was straight faced telling our players to dig down and win the battle in the box down 1-2 men each play. Does that make sense to you? Does it provide you with optimism or is that the type of thing that common sense tells you will not happen and is troubling to believe will ever happen?

**** I am proud of our offense ****. They scored 31 but didn't score enough, nor convert enough 3rd downs to keep the defense off the field. But I am proud.

kai!

******* douchebag.

The entire team sucked. Is Duke Johnson not on the roster? Great job once again Forrest.

You're a moron. The team put together a dreadful performance, but that doesn't mean that Duke Johnson sucks.

You should choose your words more wisely. Perhaps then they will not be misinterpreted by morons such as myself.

Nah, I don't cater to morons.

According to you, you have been for the past 30 minutes or so.

I don't think you know what the word "according" to means. I haven't been catering to you; I've been calling out your B.S. But if you want to continue to try to play "gotcha!" do it with somebody else.

Advertisement
Did you not read what I wrote about our horrid defense? Just because I didn't use profanity like an uneducated barbarian such as yourself doesn't mean I'm not upset. Good bye Ray Charles.

Yea bro you are pointing out positives. The positives that you are pointing out are like when a kid gets an F on their report card and says that well on the positive I got 50% of the questions right though!!! We were clearly a failure and the overall picture was obvious failure simply because of the scheme, which will negate any player improvement, which leads to no optimism. Our approach on defense looks wrong and things such as playing 2 safeties so far away from the box time and again is never going to get you a win against a run team. This **** is 101 man that's why you're getting no support in this thread.

Understood. If I went on a rant about the defense I would have received praise. Dorito sucks. Defense had no heart. Safeties 15 yards back when Nebraska has the ball at the 5 yard line. This is golden and Doritos defense. Am I doing it right?

You're getting there sans the sarcasm. I watched the game and was optimistic like many that we may somehow win based on how the first quarter went. Obviously we all watched the next three quarters and it sucked. Your postgame thoughts just wreak of the modern day parent that says "my son's baseball team lost but they played so well and had all those hits! They should also get a medal." Us fans don't want that participation and effort medal, we want ******* wins and that's it period. Do you think based on what you saw tonight that we have somehow changed and turned the corner for good, or is it more of the same pattern of the 4-6 annual losses we chalk down? Good plays mixed with obvious problems that no level of talent can overcome. We were telling our defenders all night that our 6-7 players could beat their 8-9 guys in the box and it never happened, no adjustments happened, and no stops happened. Think about that for a second. We were engaged in a hard-core running game and our staff was straight faced telling our players to dig down and win the battle in the box down 1-2 men each play. Does that make sense to you? Does it provide you with optimism or is that the type of thing that common sense tells you will not happen and is troubling to believe will ever happen?

Yes, and I agree. However, everything you said points to ****** coordinator, ****** coaching, and ****** defensive play. Did I not mention I'm ****ed about all of that, but the only difference is I am not a ******* prick like half the experts on this god **** site. I'm done, guess I won't be making a thread again since it is almost equivalent to having a conversation with animals at the zoo.

Yes, and I agree. However, everything you said points to ****ty coordinator, ****ty coaching, and ****ty defensive play. Did I not mention I'm ****ed about all of that, but the only difference is I am not a ****ing prick like half the experts on this god **** site. I'm done, guess I won't be making a thread again since it is almost equivalent to having a conversation with animals at the zoo.

Bruh it's best to ignore some of the posters on this site. They are down right rude and disrespectful and call others posters **** and morons etc. our post was pretty much right on the money. The team played pretty well it's just D'NO really is a horrible and stubborn DC/ This loss was on him tonight.

Advertisement
Back