Proud Dad Moment

Skitz305

Redshirt Freshman
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
511
I had a proud Dad moment today, my oldest is at the UM soccer camp this week and she told me she went straight up to the football players to get an autograph. No shame in her game 😂😂. She also said Kinsler is a mountain.

IMG_2609.jpeg
 
I had a proud Dad moment today, my oldest is at the UM soccer camp this week and she told me she went straight up to the football players to get an autograph. No shame in her game 😂😂. She also said Kinsler is a mountain.

View attachment 244211

You raising her well!

Did she hit up you up to spend a bunch of money to buy Hurricanes apparel?

I know mines would :)
 
Nice "signatures" ...lol bit of a stretch
they're actually better this way. i mean they're on a sweatshirt so that kinda sucks but in terms of signatures as a collector these are awesome. the earlier the signature the better.
 
Back
Top