Protect the Rock

g8rh8rMD

Not a Dr.
I️ count 8 straight so far. All this BS about polls and Tiggers and Bagas, etc, is bullish!t. I’m rewatching ND right now and that crap was off the hook. The way I️ see it, we have 8 down and 50 to go. Let’s make it 9 and 49 this Saturday. ****** **** on our memories of the beautiful lady OB. LETS MAKE THEM PAY. One at a time is the only way to play.

[video=youtube_share;KtMPMkF_VfU]https://youtu.be/KtMPMkF_VfU[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Been dating this young Thai girl here on a J1... taught her this last week and now she walks around all day saying it and throwing up the U. Best part, her host family is SUPERFANS of ND. All year they been telling her to talk **** to me and buying her ND **** she doesn't wear. This weekend she wore my U sweater home and they won't even ask her how her weekend was.

Hit Stick Bust ****...

Dude I hope she's just 1 of many exotics, there's a pleathera around and enjoy yourself. About football it's great to have people notice the underdog shocking the world.

Advertisement
Been dating this young Thai girl here on a J1... taught her this last week and now she walks around all day saying it and throwing up the U. Best part, her host family is SUPERFANS of ND. All year they been telling her to talk **** to me and buying her ND **** she doesn't wear. This weekend she wore my U sweater home and they won't even ask her how her weekend was.

Hit Stick Bust ****...

Ummm... Just how young is this Thai girl?

Hit Stick Bust ****...

Young comparatively to me

Hit Stick Bust ****...

Ok good, was worried you were an Alabama Senate candidate into 14 year olds.

Hit Stick Bust ****...

I gotta find myself one....how's 45 year age difference?

Advertisement

Hit Stick Bust ****...

Dude, he ain't running for Senate in Alabama. Stay out his business.

EDIT: Timeb0mb beat me to the punchline.

Hit Stick Bust ****...

She got any younger sisters?

Advertisement

Hit Stick Bust ****...

Dude, he ain't running for Senate in Alabama. Stay out his business.

EDIT: Timeb0mb beat me to the punchline.

U can't know that for sure.

Hit Stick Bust ****...

She got any younger sisters?

LMAO - 2 older sisters 29 to 33 range if I recall correctly bother married older gents. DC area is stocked with Thai girls. It's been fun teaching some of them about american football and Miami in general. We were supposed to head down to the UVA/U game this weekend but I got sent to Pensacola for work. It was going to be a logistical nightmare for me to get home, change bags, get her, get back down to Miami.

I'll try to get a picture of her decked out in Canes gear throwing up a U when I get back.

**** that was awesome thanks for posting!

u never seen that before?

think it was an attempt at sarcasm

yea i missed that
My bad I never responded to you. Yes I have seen that before but since I really wasn’t on the net much until now since I finally decided to upgrade my phone situation. I had never even joined any message board or anything until now. I just lived a simple life but this is pretty cool stuff. Anyways my bad for not answering back I’m still getting the hang of this Canes forum.

**** that was awesome thanks for posting!

u never seen that before?

lmao hopped on the bandwagon on Sunday

Im all for bandwagon fans lol it increases the atmosphere at games and sells merchandise too
Not a bandwagon fan I just never joined any message boards or any type of online thing. I’m really old school when it comes to technology but a more die hard Canes fan you won’t find. I haven’t figured out everything on this Canes forum yet. Been a fan since I was 5 years old and understood what football was. I lived on 119NW 16th Ave right by the Old Girl. I live and breathe Canes football you can be sure about that.

Advertisement
Back